WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
DEBORAH BLUSH REVIEW
DEBORAH is a brand which not many of us have heard of at least I didn’t knew much about it. I spotted its counter at a NEW U STORE at promenade last month.
I tried a few products that were available and bought this blush & a gloss.
What the company claims about the blush
Brushes on smoothly and stays on – no need to touch up. Stays color true all day for a radiantly even and natural look. Hypoallergenic.**Formulated to minimize the risk of allergies.
Price Rs. 575
The shade that I have is 46= ROSA PESCA, and its beautiful peachy rose shade, looks very natural on the cheeks. It has just very fine shimmer, which Gives just the right subtle glow and nothing very OTT (over the top). In fact the shade of the blush was the sole reason I bought this blush instantly without even thinking much about its quality, color payoff, durability etc. It’s a very apt shade for our day make up and I am sure this shade will look good on most skin tones.
The Deborah blush comes with a tiny retractable blush applicator which is just ok; I have used it just once for swatching the blush. I doubt I would ever use it for applying the blush on my cheeks.
WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT DEBORAH BLUSH
• The peachy rose shade. I love it. Gives a very natural look
• The texture of the blush is soft and smooth
• Claims to be hypoallergenic
• Very light weight, Blends easily
• Good 3-4 hours staying power
• Very mild, barely there fragrance.
• Gives a subtle glow, the shimmer is very fine.
WHAT IS NOT SO GOOD ABOUT THIS BLUSH
• Does not include a mirror, so for those on the go touch ups you will need to carry a separate mirror.
• Brush applicator included is of very average quality
• There aren’t many Deborah cosmetics counter, so not easily available.
• The pack has no mention of ingredients.
• Some of us may find it a little on the expensive side.
Will I recommend it to other?
Absolutely, it’s a lovely shade and I have as such no regrets with my purchase.
Will I buy it again?
Yes, but only when I am done with this one: 😀 😀
IMBB rating :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* 4/5 -1 (for no mirror and bad brush)