Product Purchased By IMBB
Late night gossip, TV shows, movies and reading has led to puffiness and dark circles for my eyes. I used Forest Essentials eye gel which did a good job for my milk dark circles. But it did not work on my puffiness; though I don’t think it was meant to. So while the dark circles did fade away, the puffiness was there and it increased over time. I tried Vichy eye roll-on which did an average job. It was getting obvious that I am not sleeping well and it showed on my eyes. So I needed a solid solution. This is a going to be a detailed article.
The detoxification and cell-regeneration technology of One Essential Super Skin Booster adapted for the eye contour. Leaves the eye area visibly smoother, more luminous and rested along with diminishing dark circles and puffiness. The perfect first anti-aging eye treatment.
Price: Rs. 4750/- for 15 ml
My Experience with Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential Eyezone Boosting Super Serum:
I went to the Dior counter and asked for samples of these, I got two and it lasted me for around 20 days and I knew from the 2nd day that this is working. I finished the samples and picked up the full bottle two weeks back. Honestly I initially thought it was for around Rs. 3500/- and I had a budget for it; but when I went to pick up the bottle, I was shocked. I was in two minds but ended up picking it up as I knew it works.
• I really like the pump bottle, it’s much more hygienic than a jar or a tube.
• The serum is concentrated, so little goes a long way. Hopefully, it should last me 12 months considering the price I paid for it.
• I use one pump, onto my left middle finger, then tap the two middle fingers together, again tapping on the left index finger and transferring some to the right index finger as well giving me product on both hands fingers. This is enough.
• I use it from under the edge of the bottom lid, to just above where the top of your cheeks start. You can feel the bone of the eye-socket, and that’s the part to target. I move it in anti-clock wise direction and always do it this way because the other way causes wrinkles over the time. Also, I don’t apply any on the eye lids as the product would by itself come down.
• I noticed results from the second day and they are consistent. I don’t know if the puffiness would come back once I stop using the serum. Only time will tell.
• Extremely hydrating and makes the eye area flawless, in fact the days I have skipped it in hurry, I could feel the slight dryness and discomfort around the eye area.
• Absorbs very quickly into the skin and a slight massage of 15 to 20 seconds gives a very relaxed feeling.
• The texture is wonderful and not greasy. Extremely light and far better than heavy eye creams. Does not feel sticky or emollient at all.
• I have oily lids and this serum has stopped the oiliness completely.
• It has tightened up the skin area around and under my eyes.
• Eyes look completely rested and my puffiness is gone down by 60% already ,though it has not gone away completely.
• It’s incredibly mild and causes no sensitivity around the eyes. I got the product once into my eyes by mistake and it did burn causing redness.
• I don’t have any wrinkles, so can’t comment if it works on reducing fine lines or wrinkles. I got one for my mom as well, though she hasn’t started using this.
• My left eye had a lot more puffiness than the right and I can see improvements around the left eye.
• It has not reduced the slight dark circles I have. So after this serum is soaked in completely, I use an additional eye cream just on the lids.
My Likes about Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential Eyezone Boosting Super Serum:
• Little goes a long way.
• Extremely hydrating.
• Reduced eye puffiness to a large extent.
• Very mild and concentrated.
• Beautiful red coloured packaging.
My Dislikes about Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential Eyezone Boosting Super Serum:
• Extremely pricey.
• Has not reduced my mild dark circles, though it claims to do so; so I need to use an additional eye cream.
A suggestion from my experience which I learnt the hard way after spending almost Rs. 9,000 on useless Clinique products that eventually broke me out – These are luxury brands and Rs. 4750/- is a lot of money. Whenever you want a specific product to address any of your skin concerns, always ask for a sample, use it and only then make a decision to buy or not. And if they refuse, you should know how to get it 😛 . I wanted to desperately buy Hydra Life face cream, I asked for a sample, tried it and it broke me out! I am so glad I did not waste a lot of money. In India, we can’t return products if they don’t work on you. So be careful when you invest in skincare.
Would I recommend Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential Eyezone Boosting Super Serum?
If you want a lightweight, non-greasy, non-sticky serum, that will hydrate your eyes and not interfere with your makeup, this could be the one for you. It’s a little expensive but if it works for you, it’s worth whatever it costs!
Would I repurchase Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential Eyezone Boosting Super Serum?
4.5/5, reduced .5 because it did not work on my mild dark circles.
Dior Hydra Life Pro Youth Sorbet Crème
Dior Diorshow New Look Mascara
Dior Addict Lipstick – 881 Fashion Week
Dior Pro Cheeks Crème Blush And Rouge Dior Lipstick
Dior Addict Lipstick in It Pink
Dior Addict Fluid Stick Wonderland 575
Rouge Dior Haute Couleur Lipstick Red Muse 444
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion Review
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Review
Pond’s Gold Radiance Youthful Night Repair Cream Review
Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Night Repair Creme Review