Dr. Hauschka Daily Hydrating Eye Cream Review
- Repairs and hydrates
- Super hydrating formula
- Gives eyes a refreshed, radiant look
- Repairs and refines appearance of fine lines
- Deep penetrating cream
Price : USD 40 / Rs 2,450 approx
My Experience with Dr Hauschka Daily Hydrating Eye Cream
I abbbssooolutely love this under eye cream.
- It is super hydrating and very lightweight.
- It has a texture between a cream and a lotion. It spreads easily and gets absorbed quickly without leaving any residue behind.
- Does not sting the eyes.
- Does not cause any tiny bumps on the under eyes. (some under eye creams do)
- I am finding it extremely good just before applying concealer because it does not leave any slip behind. The concealer can go on easily without any worries of getting cakey or ‘oily’.
- I won’t be able to vouch for minimising fine lines and wrinkles but very often I have noticed that it helps a bit with puffiness. I does make your under eyes look a bit more relaxed.
- This is free of parabens, synthetic dyes, mineral oils, and silicons.
- Does not have any weird fragrance.
- It comes in a white simple squeezer tube with nozzle tip. That makes life a hell lot easier because you can totally control the amount of product that comes from the tube.
- A little goes a long way.
- Availability is the only issue.
Overall, if I get a chance I’d definitley repurchase this. Totally enjoy using this. I also love how sleekly it is packed. I sometimes just slip it in my bag and carry it around with me, incase my under eyes feel dry.
Rating : 4/5
Swatch : non blended and blended.
Is Dr Hauschka Rose Nurturing Body Moisturiser a blessing for Dry Skin?
Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick is Worth Every Penny
Forest Essentials Indian Rose Absolute Ultra Rich Body Lotion
The Body Shop White Musk Rose Body Lotion Review
The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Body Lotion Review
Marks and Spencer Rose Moisturising Body Cream Review