I had almost run out of my Le Couvent Hand Cream as I had to reapply it so often (the adorable rose fragrance is to be blamed too :P). So, one of co-workers was gracious enough to share her hand cream in my predicament (dealing with super dry hands is no fun people :P) And voila…I was pleasantly surprised with Earth Science Naturals Purfection Hand Cream. I had to go and get my own hand cream that very day. After going through hordes of hand creams, I can finally say I am adoring this hand cream!!
The hand cream has a very minimalistic packaging. It comes in an off-white plastic tube with a flip top cap. The cream is white in color, which is super thick in texture. It has a very mild citrusy fragrance, which fades away very soon. I find it to be very travel friendly tube.
4 oz.(118 ml) tube is priced at $12.95
My Experience with Earth Science Purfection Hand Cream:
The hand cream has a very thick creamy consistency. As I have very dry skin, I initially took a big blob of the hand cream for application. I was of the view that ultimately my dry skin would absorb it entirely. It takes an effort to blend the hand cream when I took a large pea-sized amount. However, when I take a very tiny amount, it is comparatively very easy to blend the cream.
Once the hand cream gets absorbed, it forms a mild layer on my skin. As I have very dry skin, I like the kind of moisturization it offers. I did not find it greasy at all. My hand just felt very well nourished. Also, unlike other hand creams, I do not have to re-apply it frequently. The presence of Aloe vera with Shea butter and jojoba oil provided very good moisturization for my skin.
I did not find the hand cream leaving any oily impression on papers or on keyboards. So, it is very helpful for office use as well as at home. I found the hand cream to be true to its claim of providing solution to dry and chapped hands. I no longer have to keep worrying about my hands getting super dry. The hand cream is pH balanced at pH 5.5 which would be helpful for sensitive skin.
It has a very mild citrusy fragrance, which hardly stays after a few minutes. The fragrance is extremely mild and pleasant. The hand cream also does not contain any parabens, which is another plus point for this hand cream. The hand cream contains vitamin C and E to provide nourishment. I did notice that when I am using the hand cream, my hands felt smoother and more hydrated.
I have used it on my feet, knees and elbows too. The hand cream has been really effective in combating the dryness. It is going to very beneficial for me in all seasons and especially during the dry winters.
Pros of Earth Science Purfection Hand Cream:
- Provides very good hydration for dry hands as it contains Aloe vera with Shea butter and jojoba oil.
- Simple travel-friendly packaging.
- Very tiny amount is required for application on hands.
- The hand cream forms a mild moisturizing layer on the skin after the cream gets absorbed.
- Does not require frequent reapplication.
- Does not leave any oily impression on papers or on keyboards.
- Useful for office and home use.
- Cream is pH balanced so can be used on sensitive skin.
- Mild and pleasant citrusy fragrance, which fades away after few minutes.
- Does not contain parabens.
- Presence of vitamin C and E helps in making hands feel smoother and more hydrated.
- Hand cream can be used on feet, knees and elbows to combat dryness.
- Useful in all seasons, especially during the dry winters.
Cons of Earth Science Purfection Hand Cream:
- Might be greasy for oily skin type.
- The hand cream does not get totally absorbed if it is not blended completely.
- Availability in India.
Would I Repurchase Earth Science Purfection Hand Cream?
This product has been so far the perfect solution for my dry hands. So yes, I would continue buying this product. Perfection hand cream has been the ‘perfect’ answer for my skin dryness.
The Body Shop Earth Lovers Fig & Rosemary Shower Gel
VLCC Natural Sciences Rose Face Scrub
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream
Natio Wellness Hand Cream SPF 15
The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream
Le Couvent des Minimes Moisturizing Hand Cream
The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry, Glazed Apple and Vanilla Brulee Hand Creams
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!