Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Palette Preview, Photos, Swatches
Details about Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Palette: Versatile 5-color palette allows you to play with intensities, mix and blend shades, express different attitudes-soft to bold.
Holds 5 varying color intensities and finishes: matte, satin, shimmer or metallic.
- The highlighter is the magic touch. Use it to brighten the look and widen eyes instantly.
- The deepest shade structures and defines the eyes.
HIGH PERFORMANCE WEAR
- Color adheres velvety smooth, without creasing.
- Blends easily.
- Long-wearing. Stays color true. Won’t fade.
- Sleek compact includes applicator and mirror.
• Ophthalmologist-tested • Fragrance-free
The Blue Dahlia palette is gorgeous. The textures of each eye shadow is like silk. The pigmentation is beautiful. There is 7.6 gm of product , which is equal to 5 full size MAC eye shadows.
The palette has a golden casing and comes with two applicators. There is also a mirror attached on the inside.
Like most Estee Lauder Palettes, the eye shadows in the Blue dahlia palette have different textures.
- The teal blue on the top has a pearly texture with fine teal blue shimmer in it.
- The muted taupe brown on right has a satiny finish.
- There is a black black black matte eye shadow with “EL” engraved placed at the center of the palette.
- There is midnight blue with pearly texture placed at the bottom. It has fine blue shimmer in it.
- And there is a gorgeous while highlighter with blue shimmer. I wodder if I would be able to use it as a brow bone highlighter but I would like to place it on the top of the eye shadows to get that shimmery effect. Yet to try but that’s what i have in my mind. 🙂
Following are the swatches:
The shades in Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia palette would look pretty on most Indian skin tones.
A look using the Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Palette is coming up. 🙂
What lipstick would you pair with the Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Palette?
Sent by brand for consideration.