WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Palette Preview, Photos, Swatches
Details about Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Palette: Versatile 5-color palette allows you to play with intensities, mix and blend shades, express different attitudes-soft to bold.
Holds 5 varying color intensities and finishes: matte, satin, shimmer or metallic.
- The highlighter is the magic touch. Use it to brighten the look and widen eyes instantly.
- The deepest shade structures and defines the eyes.
HIGH PERFORMANCE WEAR
- Color adheres velvety smooth, without creasing.
- Blends easily.
- Long-wearing. Stays color true. Won’t fade.
- Sleek compact includes applicator and mirror.
• Ophthalmologist-tested • Fragrance-free
The Blue Dahlia palette is gorgeous. The textures of each eye shadow is like silk. The pigmentation is beautiful. There is 7.6 gm of product , which is equal to 5 full size MAC eye shadows.
The palette has a golden casing and comes with two applicators. There is also a mirror attached on the inside.
Like most Estee Lauder Palettes, the eye shadows in the Blue dahlia palette have different textures.
- The teal blue on the top has a pearly texture with fine teal blue shimmer in it.
- The muted taupe brown on right has a satiny finish.
- There is a black black black matte eye shadow with “EL” engraved placed at the center of the palette.
- There is midnight blue with pearly texture placed at the bottom. It has fine blue shimmer in it.
- And there is a gorgeous while highlighter with blue shimmer. I wodder if I would be able to use it as a brow bone highlighter but I would like to place it on the top of the eye shadows to get that shimmery effect. Yet to try but that’s what i have in my mind. 🙂
Following are the swatches:
The shades in Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia palette would look pretty on most Indian skin tones.
A look using the Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Palette is coming up. 🙂
What lipstick would you pair with the Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Palette?
Sent by brand for consideration.