WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Estee Lauder Extravagant Gold Palette is part of Holiday Collection. The palette includes 5 warm colours. The shades are pale shimmery champagne eyeshadow (highlighter), yellow gold, metallic copper, metallic bronze and a matte chocolate brown colour.
- The colours are buttery smooth and blend into each other like a dream.
- The pigmentation of each eyeshadow is excellent.
- It’s a stunning palette especially for Indian skintones and you can use these shades all your life.
- Comes with a wide mirror that you can use.
- The packaging is beautiful.
- I noticed that the matte chocolate brown shade has a little fall out but not in any other shade.
- No creasing at all and the eyeshadows stay on your lids all day long.
This is the look I have created using the palette. I have mixed black and brown eye shadows for the outer corner.
The shades I have used are marked with an arrow:
I tried using MAC Carbon for black but honestly, I am really not liking it. Rant in another post! 😉
Indian makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Also Read :
- Estee Lauder Holiday 2010 Collection – Pure Color Extravagant
- Estee Lauder Extravagant Gold Pure Color Five Color Eyeshadow Palette Swatches
- Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Shadow Palette Preview, Photos, Swatches
Product sent by brand for consideration.