WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Estee Lauder Extravagant Gold Palette is part of Holiday Collection. The palette includes 5 warm colours. The shades are pale shimmery champagne eyeshadow (highlighter), yellow gold, metallic copper, metallic bronze and a matte chocolate brown colour.
- The colours are buttery smooth and blend into each other like a dream.
- The pigmentation of each eyeshadow is excellent.
- It’s a stunning palette especially for Indian skintones and you can use these shades all your life.
- Comes with a wide mirror that you can use.
- The packaging is beautiful.
- I noticed that the matte chocolate brown shade has a little fall out but not in any other shade.
- No creasing at all and the eyeshadows stay on your lids all day long.
This is the look I have created using the palette. I have mixed black and brown eye shadows for the outer corner.
The shades I have used are marked with an arrow:
I tried using MAC Carbon for black but honestly, I am really not liking it. Rant in another post! 😉
Indian makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Also Read :
- Estee Lauder Holiday 2010 Collection – Pure Color Extravagant
- Estee Lauder Extravagant Gold Pure Color Five Color Eyeshadow Palette Swatches
- Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Shadow Palette Preview, Photos, Swatches
Product sent by brand for consideration.