“Jasmine White Moss is a fragrance that was left unfinished by my grandmother, Estée Lauder.
When I rediscovered her original formula, I fell in love with its unexpectedly lively, modern spirit and decided to complete it.
The result is a fresh, crisp, unforgettable fragrance. An intensely lush green floral chypre with an opulent white bouquet surrounded by delicate moss, rich woods and fifteen 100% pure natural fragrance Absolutes.
Jasmine White Moss is a living tribute to Estée and a continuation of her legacy.
A great fragrance that transcends time.” —Aerin Lauder
With its passionate yet elegant blend of modern and classic ingredients, Jasmine White Moss is the shared creation of both Aerin and Estée Lauder. A tribute to past and present. A genuine first in the history of fragrance and for the Estée Lauder Company.
Fragrance Type: Green Floral Chypre
Top Notes: fresh, sparkling
- Black Currant Bud Absolute
- Galbanum Absolute
- Bergamot Absolute
Middle Notes: elegantly complex
- Aerin’s Jasmine Sambac Absolute
- Estée’s Ylang Ylang Absolute
- Estée’s Jasmine Absolute
- Orange Flower Absolute
Base Notes: warm and modern
- Patchouli Heart Absolute
- Vetiver Absolute
- White Moss Mist Absolute (an Estée Lauder exclusive)
Price : Rs 5, 510 for 190 ml
What I like about Estee Lauder Jasmine White Moss Body Creme:
- The fragrance – it’s a heavenly floral fragrance. As the cream goes on your body, the light fragrance starts mesmerizing you and you just don’t want that fragrance to vanish at all. The fragrance is very fresh and feminine.
- The texture of the cream is silky, satiny and light. It gets absorbed in my body within seconds.
- It doesn’t make my skin dry or oily at all. In fact, I don’t need to reapply the cream until next day.
- I love the packaging. It is a very simple classy packaging. The body creme comes in a huge white glass jar and a plain white cover with a golden top. There is the little partition cap between the jar and the cap so that the cap of the jar doesn’t get messy.
- The best and the most beautiful thing I like about this body creme is that the fragrance stays with you even till the next day. You really don’t need to apply the perfume after applying this.
- It is a complete luxury item and it does make you feel special.
- Little goes a long way.
The not so good things about Estee Lauder Private Collection Jasmine White Moss Body Creme:
- I just wish it was also available in smaller jars as well because one , a lot of people would be able to afford and enjoy this body creme and two, it would be easier to travel with smaller jars.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Have you tried Estee Lauder Private Collection Jasmine White Moss Body Creme? Please rate in the box below.
Product sent by brand for review.