Fabindia Avocado Shampoo : Enriched with naturally moisturising avocado butter, this shampoo helps retain moisture in hair making dry and damaged hair look healthier.
Source : Back of the bottle
While I went to Fabindia to get their most raved protein shampoo and protein conditioner I got a chance to look at their other hair care products as well. Since they didn’t have the protein shampoo I got this avocado shampoo. I have an oily scalp and little frizzy hair so I needed a nice moisturising shampoo for my frizzy hair and hence bought this one.
I use this with the aloe vera protein conditioner and I am really happy with this shampoo as this makes my hair smooth and silky after use. The shampoo has a mild fruity fragrance. I could not say whether it smells of avocado but it smells really good and pleasant and the fragrance also stays on in the hair for a while.
The 275 ml bottle costs Rs.200, which I think is reasonable for what it does.
Water, Avocado Butter, SLES, Guar Gum, Polyquaternium 10, Panthenol, Cocoamidopropylbetaine.
The shampoo is little creamy while poured on the hand and it lathers well. It removes the extra oiliness and at the same time adds moisture and shine to my hair that the little frizziness also gets controlled. After using this shampoo I feel my hair is more manageable and soft. If your hair type is similar to mine then I am pretty sure you would love this shampoo. More than anything I loved it as it did not cause any hair fall.The shampoo is light green in colour, I can say pista green and that matches the concept of avocado. It claims to have avocado butter in it and I think it is true as I can feel the moisturizing effect after use. There is just one thing that is bothering me, which is nothing but the presence of SLES in the ingredients list . 🙁
Pros of Fabindia Avocado Shampoo
- Easily available in any Fabindia stores and also in other fancy stores. [Yes I found the Fabindia products in many other small fancy stores around my place]
- Smells really good. Mild and fruity scent is really calming.
- It claims it had avocado butter and I feel the creaminess when I pour the shampoo in my hand.
- Cleanses hair and leaves the hair smooth, shiny and more manageable.
- Price is quiet reasonable.
- Little amount would be sufficient as it lathers well. Hence this bottle would last long.
- Really moisturizing.
- Did not face any hair fall.
Cons of Fabindia Avocado Shampoo
- Not many cons for me as I am completely satisfied with this shampoo. I think this shampoo works well for my kind of hair and not for people with really frizzy hair.
- It has SLES !!!!
My Rating – :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Would I repurchase – Yes. I would like to try the Protein shampoo. If that is better, only then I would drop this out. Else I will stick on to this shampoo.