WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Fab India Aloe Vera Protein Conditioner claims : A mild everyday use conditioner , contains aloe vera extract and Vitamin E acetate that hydrate and soften the hair. It restores the natural moisture balance giving the hair a sheen.
Price Rs 175 for 275 ml
This is my third bottle of Fab India Aloe Vera Protein Conditioner so you can imagine how much I love it. Following are the reasons I love this protein conditioner so much:
- It is mild conditioner that keeps my hair soft and shiny.
- It doesn’t make my hair frizzy.
- I like its texture. it’s like applying a mild cream to hair that takes care of your hair problems.
- It has never ever given me a hair fall.
- It smells very soothing and light. Infact, that mild smell lingers in my hair for a few days.
- Not expensive at all.
- It doesn’t make my hair oily or greasy.
- It adds moisture to my hair
- I don’t need buckets of water to rinse it off.
- The consistency is somewhere between creamy and runny so it spreads easily through my hair.
- The conditioner has extracts of aloe vera and Vitamin E that make my hair happy.
- the packaging is quite nice. There is a press button on the top. Just pres it and it opens and press it back to close it.
Here is how the Fab India Aloe Vera Protein conditioner looks:
The only thing that I don’t like about Fab India Aloe Vera Protein conditioner is that since the bottle is so big, I cannot carry it with me. I hope they come up with travel packs as well.
I would always repurchase it. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 5/5