Today I am reviewing the best bleach from Fem I have used so far. Yes, I have used all the possible variants of Fem Bleaches, the Fairness bleach (pink box one), the Fem Herbal Bleach and now the Fem Gold Bleach. And out of all the other used, I can safely vouch for this one being the best. :yahoo:
According to Fem: The new Fem Gold Crème Bleach comes with real, pure Gold in it, which gives you the real golden glow that makes you stand out against the fakes. Not only does it come with a beautiful fragrance but also special moisturizing ingredients which give you a soft creamy experience of bleaching.
Fem Gold Crème Bleach works wonders just in 15 minutes and leaves the skin radiant & glowing. The real gold particles added to the powder activator leave behind a soft golden shimmer and shine on the skin.
Price: It is available in 6.6 gm and 26.4 gm packs priced at Rs 26 and Rs 39 respectively and a special parlour pack at Rs 135.
Quantity: The 135/- pack I own is 237.6 gms and can give up to 36 uses.
Shelf life: 18 months. Suits all skin types.
What/Why I like the Fem Gold crème bleach:
If I have to explain this in one line then it would just be that: Fem Gold bleach imparts a natural looking radiance to the face rather than making you a white ghost.
I find this bleach gives a healthy golden glow to the face by lightening all the facial hair rather than making me look pale or snow white. And it even moisturizes the skin as it bleaches as the skin looks and feels soft and supple post application. I always apply my moisturizer after bleaching (a habit) but after using the this , moisturizing can be postponed too for some time. 😛
I got this product in the month of February and had used it 4 times till now. I bleach once in 2 months. It helps to brighten and lighten up my face by hiding the facial hair and also removes any little tanning. I was happy using the Herbal bleach too from fem previously but after using this one, I could clearly make out the difference in the appearance of my skin post application. I prefer or say love the natural glow that this bleach imparts and which I failed to see in my preceding experiences.
A little golden colored texture of both the crème and the activator
There have been no adverse effects on my skin so far after using this. I always take 2 scoop of the crème and add 2 pinch of the activator so that the bleach remains mild on my skin. No irritation or stinging sensation after applying it. There is a mild scent attached with it but it is not at all disturbing. Both the crème and the activator have a golden tinge to them. And that’s the color I think it imparts on my skin too. It even does hide the light marks on my face thus making my skin smoother and shinier. So I am happy to get this bigger pack as I am surely sorted till the next year for looking out for bleach.
The tiny golden flecks present in the activator.
Pros of the Fem Gold bleach:
• Provides a natural glow to the face.
• Hides small blemishes/marks on the skin.
• Completely bleaches/hides the hair on the applied area.
• Even hydrates the skin making it soft post bleaching.
• Comes in 3 convenient sizes.
• Decently priced and easily available.
• Does not sting or irritate the skin on application.
• It is mild in texture so does not burn out the skin or turn you into a white ghost.
Some pints to be kept in mind before bleaching: There is no harm in bleaching but there are a few points that must be taken care of:-
• Always try a bleach test on your arm first and see the results. If it irritates or stings then do not apply it.
• Although the company says to bleach every 21 days, still one should avoid it and bleach when necessary or after 2-3 months.
• Do not keep the bleach on for more than 12 minutes or so.
• Never apply on a cut or bruised area.
• Be mild and use only 2 pinches of activator in 2 scoops of the bleach. Stronger bleaching only harms/burns your skin and leaves marks that would take a long time to fade away.
• Do not forget to moisturize your skin post bleaching.
Ratings to the Fem Gold Bleach: 4/5
Repurchase/Recommend: Definitely Yes. If you bleach yourself at home and need something to take care of your skin while brightening you up too, then you can safely give the Fem Gold bleach a try.
Now comes a before and after picture depicting the result one gets to see after using this bleach.
Also Read :
Wella Bleach Activator (Bleach Powder) Review
Nature’s Essence Personal Care – Lacto Bleach
Nature’s Essence Gold Bleach
Fem Fresh Intimate Hygiene – Triple Action Deodorising Wash