Five Makeup looks for this Festive season
Wondering what look you might want to carry this Festive season?
Confused? Lets get to know Best of Five Looks this Season. Choose which theme is best suited for you!
1. GOOD OLD -TRADITIONAL LOOK
No one can go wrong with this traditional look (specially Indian skin tone). This look includes colors like Gold, Bronze, Champagne paired with gorgeous Red, Maroon, Berry, Mauve, Dark chocolate browns. This look is to be worn during day time but can also be jazzed up for a night function with a more smokey effect to it.
Image source: ourbollywood.com
Products you have to use for this look:
- Foundation (with a dewy finish)
- Glittery Eyeshawdows (gold, bronze, champagne) paired with Deep colors (Red, Berry, Chocolate, Mauve)
- Black eyeliner
- Black or Brown Kohl pencil with gold glitters
- A nice rosy blush
- Black Mascara
- A lip liner and lipstick in lighter shades like caramel, sheer berry, mauve, etc depending on how much color you want.
2. FALL/WINTER GLOWY LOOK
This festive season you can go out with that perfect glowy sunkissed look and receive all the compliments. Luminescent glowy look is the trend of this festive season.
A simple minimal glowy look for day time is the perfect idea for those who don’t want to go over the top with make-up. This look can be worn by any woman of any age. But avoid too much shimmer as it can enhance the wrinkles. To avoid this tone down with matte products where fine lines are visible.
For that perfect glow, make sure you have best of skin (or atleast a perfect base created covering all the imperfections)
Image source: starpulse.com
Products that will help you achieve this look:
- Transluscent powder
- A shimmery nude eyeshadow or silver will help to pop out the eyes
- Lots if Mascara
- A highlighter (2 shades lighter than skin tone) and bronzer (2 shades darker than skin tone)
- A nice peachy blush
- Lips can be nude or glammed with dark shades (depending on your preference)
3. THE RETRO LOOK
Love having fun with colors!! Then this it the look for you. This look is so much opposite of glowy makeup look. Lots of vibrant colors. It’s a hot makeup trend for 2010. Shades of Blue, Green, Hot Pink, Yellow and Purple all of this make it to this list which will add a lot of fun to the Festive Party look.
Products you need for this look:
- Face and eye Primer
- Eyeshadows-colors you like (choose a light and a dark shade of same color), a matte color matching you skin tone and a highlighter color
- A cheek highlighter and peachy blush
- A nude color lipstick and clear gloss. (never go for dark lips with dramatic eyes)
- A funky nail art or trendy nail color will glam up your hands.
4. GLAMOROUS LOOK
So we have lots of tutorials on the glamorous look. There is nothing as attractive and sexy as the dramatic smokey eyes look. Its easy to get the glam look. All you have to dress up is your eyes. This look is for night time. So get this done for the Diwali night party!!
Products you want to use for this look:
- Translucent powder
- Eyeshadows- a metallic bronze, gold or silver for all over lids, Purple or Pink matte will also look nice all over lids, A black matte eyeshadow for outer corner, a shimmery white for highlighting arch under brow and tear duct, a skin color matte eyeshadow for blending in crease.
- A peachy blush
- Nude lip liner and a gloss would do the trick!
5. THE CLASSIC CHIC LOOK
Trends vary every year every season. But one trend which remains constant is the classic luscious red lips. Have that gorgeous red lips paired with a simple eye look.
Even if wearing red has been out of comfort zone for you, try it!!
You will never regret!
Tutorial link- https://makeupandbeauty.com/party-makeup-look-frosted-eye-makeup-bold-red-lips/
Products you need for this look:
- Eyeliner in black or brown
- Red lipstick of your choice!
So what look will be your favourite this festive season?