Claims : What it is:
A carbon black eyeliner.
What it does:
Givenchy Magic Kajal Eye Pencil reveals the beauty of eyes with a very intense carbon black shade to apply around the inner rim of the eyelids. Inspired by the kajal used by Indian women, the pencil contains wax and oil—making the texture creamy and generous. The formula is enriched with vitamin E for a smooth application and is long lasting—allowing your dark, eye-catching look to last all day.
Price : US$24 / Rs 1450 approx
My Experience with Givenchy Magic Kajal
I bought this kajal from Jordan. I always pick up kajal pencils from various brands. As much as I love my bright lipsticks I totally love my kohl-ed eyes as well. 🙂 I have been able to use this pencil only 3-4 time and you’d know why. I have a love-hate relationship with this pencil.
- It’s suuuperr duper uber black.
- It’s creamy
- It’s sharp-enable so that keeps the pencil hygienic all the time.
- It looks cute
- Makes a great pencil for dark gothic smokey eyes.
- it’s verrry long lasting on waterline. The second time I used it very sparingly on my waterline and it was there until the end of the day as well. Not completely but it didn’t leave my waterline bare.
- It’s the glossiest eye pencil I have ever come across. It looks like creamy glossy when applied on waterline.
- The BIGGEST and the only problem with this pencil is that it STINGS like there’s no tomorrow. It literally puts my eyes on fire. My eyes start watering, they turn red and they get suuuper irritated whenever I have tried to use this. In fact, i wanted to do an eye makeup swatch with this, my eyes watered and burnt so much that I had to remove every last trace of my eye makeup. Initially, I thought there was a problem with my pencil or it’s just not suiting me. I read that some other people also mentioned about the stinging part.
As much as I’d love to use this pencil for its black intensity, I just cannot. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. Such a fab brand, but such a rubbish product.
Rating : 1/5
Have you used Givenchy Magic Eye Kohl?
Guerlain Khol Me Kajal – 01 Noir Volcanique
Guerlain Rouge G – #41 Gipsy
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder 03
Rouge G de Guerlain Le Brillant Jewel Lipstick Compact Bella
Guerlain Ombre Fusion Cream Eyeshadow – Bahia #01
Guerlain Terracotta Duo Matte & Shine Highlighter
4 Eye Makeup Tutorials Using Maybelline Turquoise Kohl and Maybelline Colossal Kajal
How To Make Kajal (Kohl) for Eyes at Home
Guerlain Terracotta Khol Loose Powder Review, Swatch, EOTD