Gram Flour Hair Mask DIY
Gram flour is the best natural ingredient for skin as it doubles up as a deep cleanser and exfoliator. I love using gram flour and curd on my face as it leaves my skin squeaky clean and glowing. But did you know that gram flour is also very good for hair? I know it’s tough to believe even I didn’t believed before but after applying it a few times, I am head over heels in love with this hair pack. So, today I am going to share a hair mask recipe with you guys which is super duper easy to make.
• 3 tbsp Gram Floor
• Olive oil
• Take 3 tbsp of gram flour in a bowl and squeeze half lemon in it.
• Now pour some curd in it and start mixing all the three ingredients completely.
Taadaa your hair mask is ready. 😀
Apply this mask on your scalp and hair, keep for minimum 20 minutes and then wash off with your favorite shampoo.
• This hair pack makes my hair silky smooth and I love the feeling when my rubber band keeps slipping from my hair. 😀 It’s better than conditioners as it is natural and gives way better results than conditioner.
• Curd mixed with gram flours helps in strengthening hair without making it dull or dry and hair looks nourished too. Curd is made from milk and thus it nourishes and hydrates hair deeply and strengthens it when used regularly.
• Lemon exfoliates scalp and prevents dandruff, so if you’re suffering from dandruff or itchy scalp then this mask is very beneficial for you. I don’t have dandruff issues so I really cannot tell how this pack works on that part (sorry for that).
I hope you liked my easy DIY… would love to read your comments.
Till next time, take care!
Papaya and Almond Smoothening Scrub – DIY
DIY: Oats Cleansing Milk
Mayonnaise Hair Treatment For Dry and Damaged Hair: DIY
Dandruff Busting, Hair Hydrating DIY Hair Mask and Conditioner
Nourishing Egg and Vinegar Hair Mask – Do It Yourself
Homemade Glycerin Body Lotion – Do It Yourself
DIY: How to Make all Natural Body Mist
Homemade Soothing Eye Mask: Do It Yourself
How To Make Ginger Infused Skin Nourishment Pack: DIY