The most important change that one can start their weight loss journey with or in general get healthy is by swapping unhealthy food in their diet with healthy alternatives. Replacing these food items will help kickstart your weight loss process with full gusto and also would serve as small stepping stones to big successes. To reveal the biggest truth, only dietary changes along with exercise is going to get to your goal weight, and it’s a mistake to ignore the importance of diet. Rati Beauty diet programs include only healthy ingredients in their weight loss programs, here are more details on how you can download the app. Including a good portion of protein, fiber, and fats along with a few carbs in the daily diet will make you feel energetic and healthy in a span of just a few days. We have listed out 50 healthy food replacement ideas that everyone should absolutely try, so let’s get right into it:
1. Fruit juices – whole fruits
2. Pastry – Dark chocolate
3. Granola bar – homemade protein bars with flaxseed, almonds, walnuts, and honey.
4. Chinese noodles – Zucchini noodles
5. White rice – brown rice.
6. White Rice – Cauliflower rice (if you want to go absolutely low carb).
7. Vegetable oil/refined oil – coconut oil/groundnut oil
8. Vegetable oil/refined oil – Olive oil (for salads)
9. Packaged water – coconut water
10. Packaged juices – coconut water
11. Table salt – Himalayan pink salt/rock salt.
12. Dessert – overnight rolled oats with Greek yogurt.
13. Nutella toast – peanut butter toast with brown bread.
14. Chocolate pudding – chia seed pudding.
15. Potato chips – sweet potato chips.
16. White sugar – jaggery
17. Fruit juices – smoothie with banana, almonds, apple, and Greek yogurt.
18. Milk – Almond milk
19. Dehydrated fruit pieces – fresh fruits
20. Mashed potatoes – mashed cauliflower
21. Biscuits – oats cookies
22. Sugar – Real maple syrup
23. Coffee with milk – Bullet coffee with black coffee with coconut oil or butter
24. Readymade breakfast cereals – oats porridge with nuts and almond milk
25. Sugary fruit juices – water infused with fruit slices
26. Tea – Green tea
27. White sugar – real honey
28. Polished white rice – quinoa
29. Wheat roti – ragi roti/nachni roti
30. White bread – whole wheat brown bread
31. Mayonnaise – mustard paste
32. Full-fat milk – skimmed milk
33. Wheat – Buckwheat
34. Packaged protein drink – ragi juice
35. Indian sweets – dry fruits
36. Beer – red wine
37. Sugar – Stevia leaves
38. Bread crumbs – coarsely ground flaxseed
39. Mayonnaise – mashed avocado
40. Rice kheer – Amaranth seed porridge
41. Popcorn – roasted makhana
42. French Fries – Sweet potato baked fries
43. Vegetable oil – Desi ghee
44. Pasta – whole wheat pasta
45. Potato chips – methi khakra
46. Maida/refined flour – Oats flour/whole wheat flour/almond flour
47. Naan – ragi roti
48. Poori – whole wheat phulka
49. Jam – maple syrup or dates syrup
50. Margarine – Desi ghee