WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hello , The grumpy starfish is back. And this time I’m back with a review. With the winter dryness my hair also gets very dry and that causes a lot of hair fall. Recently I’ve been having problem with Dove conditioner and shampoo and so I was looking for an alternative. One of my Himalaya addict friends suggested to me this conditioner. I was pretty skeptic for sure. But anyway, since I found the smaller bottles were not really too expensive, I could give it a try. Himalaya has a quite a big range of hair care products. For the hair care products they are mostly hits and misses for me. But this one is a really hit. See I’m telling you my opinion right at the beginning. Still, read on as I also found a lot of cons which may change your mind about this.
This one is called
Hair Detangler and Conditioner
Their claim to make the hair extremely smooth and is fit for all kind of hair. It also claims to be a deep conditioner at the same time. It is supposed to be a deep conditioner and a detangler as well.
Quantity: 100 ml
Shelf-life: 3 years
The listing on it is of two types. One the herbal ones along with what they do and the other chemical ones. I have taken shots of both. Please observe the picture
The chemical ones are here
My camera is acting weird. I think something might be wrong with the sensor..
What the company claims:
A special blend of herbs that conditions and detangles the hair.
Hair Detangler & Conditioner is a special formula that works as an instant detangler and has deep conditioning properties that works effectively on knotted and tangled hair. This quick action recipe gives SMOOTH TANGLE – FREE HAIR IN 2 MINUTES!
Direction for use:
“ Gently massage into shampooed hair,along the length of wet hair from base to tip. Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly”
Texture: It’s not runny but instead creamy like a deep conditioner
What I like about Hair Detangler and Conditioner
- It’s true to its claim that it instantly detangles all the knots in the hair and makes it super smooth.
- It hydrates my dry hair very nicely.
- It does not weigh my hair down.
- My hair does not become sticky within at least 3 days of shampooing.
- Very little quantity is needed.
- It’s cheap. So, if you don’t like you can put it away.
- Comes in two sizes. This is the smaller size
What I dislike:
- Get it out of the container. Now I know why other brands put their deep conditioner in tubs. For conditioners of this kind I would very much prefer tubs. This is good for winter. It’s a pain to wash it out of the hair.
- It’s not for you if you have super oily hair. Because I use it with Himalaya shampoo which makes my hair feel coarse and tangles. Yet along with the conditioner works great.
- You may not like the smell and smells a bit weird. Some may find it disagreeable.
- I don’t know if this is a pro or the con. Since it is thick in texture it is a real pain to take it out will warm you up. 😛
Shall I repurchase? Yes.
My rating: :-* :-* :-*
I’m not disappointed, nor am I too happy about this. Does a decent job