Full lips have always been considered sensuous. They make the face more visibly appealing. So it is needless to say why most of the women run to the cosmetic clinics around the globe to get that desired Marilyn Monroe or Angelina Jolie pout.
Though a surgery will certainly give you a more long lasting result yet you should keep in mind that you might end up with bad results and a reasonably empty bank balance.
So, before spending your hard earned money and subjecting yourself to a knife and needle, just have a look at these relative inexpensive methods that you can try out within the comfort of your home.
Home remedies to get plump lips
• Gently buff your lips, using a soft toothbrush, to get rid of the dead cells and also stimulate the blood flow to get plump looking lips naturally.
• Whistling as loud as you can for 2-5 minutes every day get the lip muscles working which will aid you in getting fuller and pouty lips.
• Stretch your lips in front, then close them suddenly. Keep them closed and then move them from left to right. Repeat the process at least 8 times per day.
• Make your own natural lip plumper by mixing together 6 tablespoons of olive oil, 6 drops of cinnamon leaf oil, and the gel of 1 vitamin E capsule. Store this mixture in an air tight container. Apply it every night, and see the difference for yourself.
• Press your lips in over your teeth, as if you are trying to keep from screaming. Now maintain this position try to smile. Hold this position for 5 seconds. Repeat this exercise ten times.
Some other lip care tips:
• Always apply sunscreen on your lips before stepping out.
• Never peel the dead dry skin from the lips.
• Keep your body hydrated by drinking lots of water. People who do not drink sufficient water are more prone to get dry lips and dry skin.
• Never ever lick of bite your lips, it will cause more chapping.
• Vitamin A rich food, like, carrots, tomatoes and green leafy vegetables should be included in the diet to solve the problem of chapped lips.
• Apply lip balm every night prior to sleeping. Use pure shea butter if possible.
So now have all the secrets to make your lips sexier and fuller and that too without paying out for expensive surgical procedures. But, remember that all natural procedures take a slightly longer time to show results than other quick fix treatments. Also, you must follow these methods on a regular basis to see positive results.
How to Make Eyes Look Bigger
How To get Rid of Dark Lips
How to Wear Dark Lipsticks and Lipglosses
Lips: How to Make Lips Look Fuller
10 Home Remedies to treat Chapped Lips
How to Apply Lipstick for Great Lips
Look Book: Holiday Lips
How To Remove Lip Stains
EVA Lush Lips Nourishing Lip Balm Strawberry Bite
Lips: Lakme Nine to Five Lipsticks