EVA Lush Lips Nourishing Lip Balm in Strawberry bite
Today I was mall hunting in this newly opened Paciffic Mall near Rajouri Garden, Delhi and when I located a New U store in it, I couldn’t conceal my excitement and instantly rushed inside. The store has got plethora of products in such a tiny space. I was basically interested in Lip Ice color changing balm but I just couldn’t stop myself from getting it when my eyes spotted it. It basically looks like a soap bar you know! There were so many variants but I’m guessing some of them like Tangy orange and classic vanilla are not tinted so I opted for strawberry instead. Plum Sparkle has got shimmer in it but I already have shimmer overdose with all those Nivea Fruity Shine balms. If you have used Avon strawberry lip balm then it smells exactly like it. Also, the tint is quite similar to the Avon lip balm. Here goes my review:
What it claims?
Candylicious care for your lovely lips. With SPF 15 for sun protection, almond oil to moisturize and vitamin E to enrich, it leaves your lips inviting, berry-red and sweet.
Key Ingredients: Octyl methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone 3, Beeswax, Jojoba oil, Sweet Almond oil, Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E)
Direction: Apply as often as required. Lush up! Slide open and apply this berry-red balm generously for luscious shine.
Other Variants available: Classic vanilla, Tangy orange, Blackcurrant burst, Plum sparkle.
Price : Rs 60
What I’m digging about Eva Lush Lips Nourishing Lip Balm
- It has got SPF 15 which is always welcome.
- It gives such a nice lovely reddish tint to the lips.
- Smells pleasantly of fresh strawberries.
- The packaging! It looks like a soap bar and you need to slide it open to use it. You are instantly drawn to this lip balm only due to the cute packaging.
- It’s not tested on animals.
- It comes inexpensive compared to the other tinted balms in the market.
- The quantity is quite nice. It is going to last me a long long time.
The not so good things about Eva Lush Lips Nourishing Lip Balm
- Not very hygienic as you need to take it out with your fingers every time.
- The moisturization is okay. If you have very dry chapped lips than it may not work for you. But then who buys tinted balms for moisturisation? 😛
My Ratings : :-* :-* :-* :-*
Will I re-purchase? Yes, I may get the sparkle one next but there are a whole lot of lip balms in the market to explore so I’m not sure.
Have you used Eva Lush Lips Nourishing Lip Balm? Please rate in the box below
Lipice Lip Balm Lemon
Lipice Sheer Color Natural Lip Conditioner
Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm
Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm
Jovees Lip Balm
Lipice Color Lip Balm in Sweet Rose Review