Inglot Body Sparkles come in very tiny cute glass pot. To give you a reference , imagine a small Rs 5 Ponds Cold cream jar.
Price :Rs 870 for 1 gm product( pigments are sold by weight not volume. Containers can appear to be less than full due to settling of the product.
Available in wide variety
I have it no 56, which are very fine pure gold sparkles.
What I like about Inglot Body Sparkles :
- They are very very fine sparkles. There are no chunky particles- just fine-smooth sparkles.
- You can use them both wet and dry and they tend to stick on. I mostly like to use them dry. I do my eye makeup and dust these little sparkles in my eyes towards the end . That’s it and I am sorted.
- You can use them on your body or face or eyes. The sparkles are so fine that if you use them lightly as a highlighter for cheeks.
- You can use these body sparkles on your nails as well. See Jinal’s technique of using glitter on nails HERE
- The little jar will last you very long time.
- There is no base colour of these sparkles so you can use them on top of just any eyeshadow colour. And on body, they just give that hint of glow/ shine without looking over the top.
I mostly like to pick up sparkles form the cap than directly from the jar. This way the main product stays clean.
The only drawback is when you open the little pot, the sparkles tend to fly everywhere. So I suggest that you store the pot in the upright position. This way the sparkles would stay settled to a large extent.
I totally enjoy using these sparkles especially on festivals and I would be picking up one or two more from their range.
Indian makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-*