MAC Avenue Fluidline Review, Swatch, FOTD
MAC Fludline claims : Ultra-smooth, Fluidline’s gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on “foolproof” with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. Brush sold separately.
Price : Rs 1,000
Avenue is a part of MAC Me Over Collection. It is a charcoal brown gel liner with golden flecks in it. When I saw this in the jar, I expected it to be a bright black pop of color with golden flecks in it. But I am slightly disappointed that it is not a super black liner as it looks in the pot. It is softer brownish black with very pretty gold flecks in it. Infact, the gold flecks stay all day long , they show on the lids and add a little twinkle to your eyes. I have grown to like this liner but I think I was expecting more intensity of color from this.
But since it is a fluidline, it does not disappoint in any manner.
- It glides on your lids like a dream.
- Stays all day long without smudging , flaking or smearing.
- Unlike other fluidlines, I suggest that you don’t wear this on waterline. The gold flecks are super smooth when applied on outer part of the eye but they kinda bother when applied on waterline.
- You can use this color all over the lid as a base for smokey eye.
- Avenue is a great shade for everyday wear as well. As the gold flecks are not over the top and the shade is a softer version of black. This never ever looks harsh or too strong on lids.
- Never ever irritated my eye.
- It takes almost 5-7 seconds to dry and then it sets for all day long.
Avenue On my eyes :
MAC Avenue Fluidline is a part of MAC Me Over Collection. It has already been launched in US but I am not sure when will it launch here in India.
It is not a must have but it is pretty liner to have in your collection. For a similar effect you can mix your brown and black gel liner at the back of your hand, apply it on lids and dab a shimmery back eyeshadow on top of it. You can also apply some gold dust (Inglot Body Sparkles # 56) while the liner is still wet and you may achieve a similar effect. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4/5
Have you used Avenue Fluidline? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
MAC Dark Diversion Fluidline Photos, Swatches
Eye Kohl (Teddy) and Fluidline (Waveline)
Eye makeup tutorial using Siahi Fluidline
Siahi Fluidline Tutorial, EOTD
Fluidline Blacktrack vs Wet ‘n’ Wild Eyes Crème Liner Black
Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Review
MAC Spite Lipglass Review
MAC Spice Lip Pencil Review
MAC Social Light Lipglass Review, Swatch, FOTD