Colours and Shades: 3
Price : Rs 250
- vitamin E
- evening primrose
- shea butter
- acai fruit oil
- pomegranate seeds oil
- hydrates the lips and prevents them from drying
- nourishing and hydrating function
- regenerates dry and irritated skin
- skin smoothing, moisturizing and repair properties
- 01: fragrance-free, transparent, it is also recommended for men
- 02: lipstick raspberry flavored, it gives a delicate colour to the lips
- 03: SPF 25, lipstick vanilla flavored, it gives a delicate colour to the lips
The other day while shopping for a matte lipstick at Inglot, I was sort of not convinced how the lipstick looked on my lips. It accentuated every fine line on my lips. I was not very happy. The MUA gauged that. He pulled out a lip balm and he asked me to try the lip balm first and then the lipstick. Well in normal scenario also I do that . But what convinced me was the fact that this lip balm also works as a lip primer. I applied this and then applied the lipstick. Bam! It not only made my lips look good, it moisturised my lips brilliantly. I was shopping with a friend. Both of us picked up the lip balm along with our lipsticks. 😀
This lip balm
- is slightly sticky on lips. This may be a con for some but for me it is a pro. The stickiness gives a nice base to the lipstick to adhere to. Sometimes lip balms get too slippery and they reduce the lasting power of the lipstick. There is no such problem with this.It literally primes the lips for your lipstick to go on smoothly.
- makes lips look smoother and reduces the appearance of fine lines of lips.
- looks pink in color but is actually transparent on lips. So it does not budge with the actual color of the lipstick.
- has a lovely fruity fragrance.
- gives a soft shine to the lips. You can actually wear it on its own as well. It stays put for good 3 hours or so.
- is available in 3 variables. Mine is in no 2. A transparent option is available for men. Well when the MUA applied the transparent version his lips looked a bit shiny. I am not sure how many men would prefer shiny lips. So I may not recommend this for men. They may use it at night though.
- is veeeeryyy hydrating. I have been using it every single day and it keeps my lips in good condition.
- includes good ingredients and is paraben free. I wish it had SPF too as well.
- comes in a twist up tube. Bust kind of packaging for a lip balm.
Overall, a MUST recommended for especially those who use matte / long stay lipsticks. You’d love this product. Even as a regular lip balm it is just excellent! Give it a try. 🙂
Rating : 4.5/5
Inglot Lip Paint #68
Inglot Freedom System AMC Blush #56
Inglot AMC Face Blush #55
My Perfect Inglot Freedom System Palette
Inglot AMC Face Blush & Inglot Face Blush Review, Photos, Swatches
Inglot AMC Face Blush #65 Review and Swatches
Basic Blush and Highlight Application Tips
All MAC Blushes Photos, Swatches
Inglot AMC Lip Paint #67 Review and Swatches