WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
So you guys know that I had a small collection of lipsticks in the past and this lipstick was me entire ‘collection’. This is L’Oreal Made for me naturals dark brunette lipstick in shade 237 silk. It is a perfect nude shade with slight gold sheen and totally in my comfort zone. This is lipstick is still my favorite lipstick even after buying Elle 18 lipsticks and Lakme lipsticks.
What L’Oreal made for me naturals lipstick claims? Color riche made for me naturals is a collection of lip colors specially designed to compliment your unique skin tone and hair color. Nine of L’Oreal Paris beautiful diverse spokespeople each represent one shade in the color riche Made for Me Naturals collection. The shade each spokes person wears is specially designed to compliment her but also women with similar skin tone and hair color combination. It also features ultra hydrating Omega 3 and vitamin E to leave lips soft, supple and smooth
- The shade is a nude color with slight golden sheen-totally my color and it is subtle too.
- Versatility-It is sheer with one swipe but can be layered to achieve medium opacity. It can be worn over other lipsticks to create a gloss like look without going totally glossy.
- It has a satiny finish and creamy texture.
- It goes with any look-be it Indian bridal look with shades of bronze and gold or a dark smokey look or if you are just stepping out of home to shop with one swipe of this lipstick you will be sorted.
- The smell-I don’t know how to explain this smell. It is totally pleasant [for me] I call this smell ‘the lipstick smell’ and I love it.
- The packaging is gold in color and looks totally classy.
- It has to be reapplied again and again as it doesn’t last much long.1-2 hour’s top. So this leads to fast usage
- I think it is limited edition I looked to buy a backup for it as I loved it but I wasn’t able to find it again.
THE VERDICT If you are the one for sheer nude lips it would be good for you. But if you are a bright/matte person you won’t like it at all. This one is my Holy Grail lipstick so it is a total love for me, But from a totally third person view of the topic with no absolute personal interest in the matter [whew!!]
I will rate it :star: :star::star:
- If you think the lipstick is too bright after you put it on, but removing it would mess up your foundation, mix foundation with a bit of Vaseline to mute the color.
- If your gloss is too sticky rub ice cube over it. It will keep the shine but remove the stickiness.
- If dark matte lipsticks stained your lips, use olive oil and rub it on your lips to get rid of the staining.
- Orangey red lipstick makes your teeth look more yellow while bluey red lipsticks makes them look whiter.
- Light colors-shimmery or frosty especially can make your lips look bigger while dark or matte colors makes it look smaller.
Today’s Pick is Paul Smith Bina Heels. Soooooooooo pretttttttttyyyyy. :-*