What is Lakme Lash Artist ?
The ultimate in definition and separation. This must-have mascara delivers stunningly defined eyes. This unique brush separates and curls each lash and coats it from root to tip without ever clumping. Smudge-proof, tear proof and easily removable.
Shades Available – Black
What I love about Lakme Lash Artist? When I bought this, I had very low expectations from the product. Mostly because Lakme has delivered some really sad products in past and I wasn’t expecting anything better this time as well. I bought it mainly because the price was pretty affordable and whenever Lakme comes up with full range, you tend to find something good from it. I picked up some good stuff from Lakme’s Bridal Sutra range. So I wanted to give this one a try as well. Here you go…
- The overall formula of the mascara is pretty dry so as soon as you put the mascara, you don’t have to wait to blink your lashes. You apply it and you are set.
- It doesn’t clump at all. One coat, 2 coats or 20 coats. It’s amazing in that area. Even if you are rushing in the morning, you can be rest assured that you won’t end up with clumpy-wet lashes.
- It doesn’t give super volume or length to your lashes but it does pretty decent job in giving definition to your lashes. It nicely coats your lashes black and separates them.
- It doesn’t smudge. I think it’s because of the formula of the mascara. It’s not liquidy or thick.
- The packaging is quite nice. I think the purple tube is pretty.
- The price is awesome. :-*
- The mascara is easy to remove.
- It doesn’t make my lashes hard or gives me spider lashes. :cat2:
- Brush: The bristles of the brush are short and closely packed. So it gets easier to coat every single lash and curl it up.
- It doesn’t hold up the curls the entire day. Nothing more than 3-4 hours.
Overall it is a pretty decent mascara and definitely not bad for the price you pay. It’s like an on-the-go mascara especially for working women who don’t want super dramatic lashes for office but just enough to have some definition on the eye lashes. The mascara is not super -duper black so that makes it even better for day wear. Also, if you are new to mascaras, I think Lakme Lash Artist to good to start with. You wouldn’t have to bother about clumps and you wouldn’t have super high expectations from your mascara. :giggle:
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: :-* :-*:-* + 0.5
Have you used Lakme Lash Artist?
MAC Viva Glam Launches in India today. I have an appointment at the MAC store for the Viva Glam launch. Let’s see what temptations I get for you guys.;) Good Day to all ! :-*