My experimentation with face washes changes with seasons and the way my skin behaves. I have a combination skin (it used to be extremely oily earlier) with occasional breakouts and it is basically the condition of my skin which makes me select my face washes. So far, i have tried almost all the known and lesser known brands and came out with my own conclusions for each and every facewash. Sometimes, lesser known brands end up giving better results and popular ones are really bad.
Today I am reviewing the Lakme Perfect Radiance face wash. This is my first buy from the range and i bought it for the lovely pink packaging and my good experience with Lakme face washes. I am not a fairness freak but in summers, some of these fairness facewashes work well as de-tanning things after my tough days, which make my skin go really dull.
What the company claims : Its gentle, deep cleansing action reveals skin that’s soft, bright and sparkling. For best results, top it up with the Day Cream or the Day Lotion for perfectly smooth, fair skin.
The pink packaging of the facewash is really eye catching and cute. And with silver writing, the facewash pack does look cute. The flipo pen cap is a sturdy one, which is why there is no problem of leakage or spilling.
Price : Rs 80 for 50 gms (which is not expensive at all)
Ingredients : Lakme says that the main ingredients are White Lily and Sacred Lotus (WoW!!) and the others are listed on the back of the pack.
The facewash is pearly white in colour and quite thick. One small pea sized squirt is enough to wash your face and neck. I just wet my face, take it in my hand and lather. The smell is nice and light, does not irritate at all. After I wash my face, it does give a nice glow and the dullness and tan does go off… although I can’t see much of fairness. But still i like its effect.
Now my likes and dislikes on this facewash.
What I like about Lakme Perfect Radiance Fairness Face Wash
1. The facewash is really inexpensive. I have bought one last month and still one-fourths is left. Methinks one pack can go for two months, and for Rs 80, this isn’t much.
2. The packing is good and sturdy.
3. The facewash is slightly creamy and suits all skin types. For my oily skin, it leaves it clean and oil-free and for my sister’s dry skin, it leaves it clean with the need of just a basic moisturiser.
4. I like the glow it leaves on my face. Infact on several days, I may just wash my face, apply moisturiser, kajal and gloss and I am ready for the evening after a tough day.
5. Hasn’t caused me any breakouts so far.
6. A little is needed and full ingredients are given on the pack.
What I don’t like about Lakme Perfect Radiance Fairness face wash
1. The fact that I can’t find any cons in this face wash…. 😉
I rate this facewash as 4.5 out of five. I like it in summers but don’t know how it would perform in winters.
Have you used Lakme Perfect Radiance Fairness Face Wash? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Himalaya Neem Face Wash vs Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash
Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash Review
Lakme Launches Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Range
Dhathri Fairness Face Pack Review
Kaya Skin Clinic Fairness Face Cleanser Review
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Essence Review
Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot-less Lightening Cream & Facial Foam Review
Lakme Fruit Blast Facewash Strawberry Review, Photos
LAKME FRUIT BLAST FACE WASHES – REVIEW
Lakme Fruit Blast Facewashes Photos , Swatches