WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
MAC Lychee Luxe Lipglass Review
Let me start with the story of why I got this lipglass.I had heard everyone raving of Revlon peach on IMBB and needless to say i wanted it like ASAP. So I got it just before New Year and I tried it all excited on the new year eve party. I had such huge expectations from the colour and didn’t like the final result so much.The reason for this is that I am addicted to pinks when it comes to lip colours and I don’t dare to buy any other shades. I wanted the Revlon peach to work so badly that I started a hunt for a peach gloss and that is how I ended up buying this beauty!!!!!
This is MAC has to say about the lipglass..
A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over Lip Pencil or Lipstick, Tinted Lipglass is the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It’s pigmented, very shiny and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains Jojoba Oil to help soften and condition the lips. Tinted Lipglass is packaged in a convenient bottle with a sponge tip applicator that provides a quick, smooth, even application.
Lychee Luxe is described as pinky coral with golden shine on the website..
Price: 14$ for 4.8g..i got it for around 900/-
I love lip glosses and this is my first one from MAC and I now realise why people go gaga over MAC. It is such a beautiful shade ( I would never have tried such a shade but I am so glad that I picked this one). It goes smoothly over the lips and gives gorgeous colour with just one swipe. It is a bit sticky, not irritating sticky though.I mean it doesnt feel uncomfortable on my lips. It lasts around 3-4 hours on me without eating/drinking anything. Also, I have a habit of licking away the lip products so I would not like to comment much on the lasting power.
The applicator is the regular doe tip type and easy to apply. Smell is signature vanilla, which is sooooo yummyyyy!!!!
The Pros and cons of MAC Lychee Luxe Lipglass are
1) The shade is such a gorgeous colour peachy-coral with golden shimmer.My hubby loves this shade on me so naturally I love it a lot too.I belive it adds a glamorous shine to my face even when I have not used much of makeup. My friend who is a dark skin beauty tried it and it looked amaziing on her too. So this a very versatile shade!!!
2) I love the smell. It is sooo yummyyyy..err should I add this in pros because I feel like licking it????
3) Is very pigmented..almost opaue..which i love coz i prefer such types on my pigmented lip colour.
4) It goes smoothly over the lips and doesnt settle on the fine lines. I have this YSL lipstick which is like twice the cost of this gloss but it looks horrible on me on my chapped lips days.
5) Is not drying at all and is descently moisturising.
6) Some 35 shades to choose from.
7) I have not used any lip liner or lipstick and it still looks awesome.
This is the pic after I had a full meal. You can still see a hint of the gloss. Other glosses are all gaayab by the time I finish eating.
Cons of MAC Lychee Luxe Lipglass
The only con is I guess the price but this is MAC and I guess i should shut up about the price or quantity.
Oh! and this is how Revlon peach looks one me. What do you think?
Will i repurchase it. Yes absolutely. I would also like to check out the shade pink lemonade and i would recommend to buy a MAC lipglass definitely. It is awesuummmm!!!!
Rating..This one I give 4.5/5…I have taken half a point because of the staying power. Sigh! we are neverr satisfied with anything!!!!
Have you used MAC Lychee Luxe Lipglass ? Please rate in the box below
MAC Fold and Tuck LipGlass Review
MAC & Mickey Contractor Duo Concealer, Lipglass
MAC Venomous Villains Lipglass, Lip Gelee
MAC Sassy Pink, Sassy Neutral Lipglass Set
Avon Naturals Violet & Lychee Shower Gel
The Body Shop Lychee Blossom launches in India
Avon Naturals Violet & Lychee Hand & Body Lotion