MAC Wipes Review
This was one of the best gifts I got for my birthday this year. This was a surprise, though Priya promised me to give a gift that I would love. I really wanted to buy these wipes myself when the MUA at MAC used it to wipe my makeup, but the price made me hesitate a bit. Almost everyday from then I used to tell my friends how much I loved it and I should have got one for myself. Priya took a note of it and gave this awesome gift when she herself doesn’t own one. Thanks a lot Priya : )
Swipes away makeup, smudges, dirt and grime, pronto! Oversized, luxurious, super-saturated with special MAC cleanser infused with protective vitamin E. Hydrates and nourishes highly efficiently. Extremely refreshing. Totally addictive. Slickly packed, re-sealable, ready to go!
These wipes are available in small and big variants where the small one has 45 sheets and costs Rs.1000 and the big one has 100 sheets that costs Rs.1500. I know these are pretty expensive 🙁
I got the one with 45 sheets and I am so excited that I posses one. I treasure these wipes not only because of the price but also the way it works on me. I have used other wipes and none has ever been so good on my skin and on top of all that the fragrance is just mesmerizing. It also moisturizes my skin while I remove my make up and I can just sleep with it not to worry about my skin anymore.
What I like about MAC wipes?
- These wipes just wipes off every single bit of makeup from my skin including waterproof mascaras. Also my eye gets completely cleansed from the eye make up and leaves a fresh glowing skin.
- I love the way these wipes smell and it leaves the fragrance on my cleansed skin as well. I just love sleeping with this smell on me. It is very mild and hence not at all disturbing.
- The sheets are very moisturizing [note that they have Vitamin E]. After I have wiped my make up the skin looks glowing as if I have applied some moisturizer. It never leaves my skin dry and that is another major reason I love these wipes compared to other ones available in the market.
- The packaging is neat and perfect with the lid being intact. The lid doesn’t allow the wipes to dry out and hence this can be used for a pretty long period of time. The re-sealable packaging is an added advantage.
- As MAC claims these sheets are completely addictive. Given a discount or sale I am all set to get the 100 sheets pack. This is one product which I don’t mind stocking up.
- Though these wipes are moisturizing they have never caused me any breakouts.
- Easily available in all MAC stores.
- I have even used it to alter or adjust my makeup during application.
- It is really refreshing while I swipe it on my face. How much ever my face is clean after wiping it with a sheet like this I won’t get satisfied until I splash some water before I go to bed but with this one I am satisfied just with the swipes.
- While swiped in and around the eye area does not cause any irritation in my eyes, even when I take off my mascara.
- These wipes don’t dry very quickly. I need not rush up while removing the dirt, dust or makeup and I take my own time concentrating on each part one by one.
- Sometimes when I look very dull or tired I just wipe my face with these sheets and it gives a refreshed look in few seconds. Just cleansing my skin does make a difference.
What I don’t like about MAC wipes?
- The price is the only disadvantage according to me. It is too high for just a wipe. Though it does an awesome job I don’t think it is justified for the price. I would use these wipes more frequently if at all the price is not this high!!!!
- I am not sure whether this will suit people with extremely oily skin as the moisturizer does a great job on my combination skin. I will suggest people with oily skin to try it once before they buy it.
- A travel size pack would really be helpful. I really can’t carry these 45 sheets with me every time. Given a travel size pack I would even grab more from their stores and I think everyone would love one in that size. Won’t you?
My Rating – :-* :-* :-*:-* + 0.5
Would I Repurchase MAC Wipes? – Yes for sure. Might be in bulk 😉