ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths Review
After using MAC facial wipes I never thought I would ever like any other makeup remover at all. Though I was tempted to buy other wipes suggested by girls at IMBB I made sure that I keep up my promise of not getting anything until next year!!!! When I opened the bag sent by my sis I found that it had these ELF wipes and I had completely forgotten about it. It was never late so thought of using these wipes on the same day where in I had to attend an engagement.
The packaging is really tight and intact and also it has a small loop on the top, so that we can hang it near the mirror. Once I open the lid I found a tight white sheet stuck on it beneath which I found those wipes. This packet has 20 wipes and each wipe is more than sufficient to remove the entire make up from eyes, lips and face 🙂 since I have used MAC wipes before I compare these with the MAC ones every time I use it. It is almost as good as MAC when the price is considered so I am really glad that I have this with me. Since MAC wipes are bulky to be carried and these are pretty small and compact on comparing.
“Gently and easily cleans skin to remove all traces of makeup and dirt, even waterproof mascara. Great for on-the-go travel. Gentle cloths are soft and soothing for even the most sensitive skin. Infused with Aloe Vera Extract for deep hydration and moisture. 20 Pre-moistened cloths included.
- Gently wipe face with the cloth to remove dirt and makeup. Rinse off with warm water and towel dry. Dispose of the cloth in trash receptacle (do not flush). After removing cloth,reseal and close lid.
- Package: 6.5″L x 4.5″W x 1″H
- Cloth: 7.25″L x 6.75″W
Water, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Trigylceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Sterate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.”
Let me list the pros and cons so that you would get a clear idea of these wipes.
Pros of ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloth
- Though the package looks small the wipes are pretty big and a bit thick as well and hence I am able to use the wipes on both sides.
- Packaging is small and compact and hence can be easily carried around with us.
- Removes every bit of makeup and dirt. Even the waterproof mascara [Bourjois Elastic Mascara] comes out completely . It removes even my kajal, eyeliner and my eye makeup as well.
- A single sheet is sufficient to remove the entire makeup on my face and neck.
- Packaging is very neat and intact.
- The wipes smell really good. Even after using I can get the mild smell of these wipes on my skin and I really like it. The smell is not very strong or disturbing. It smells like a moisturizer so you can imagine how it would be.
- It has aloe vera and that hydrates my skin. I feel my skin moisturized after removing the makeup. It acts as both a cleanser and moisturizer and best to be used while we are traveling or rushing to work or when we are really tired waiting to hit the sack. This is the quickest and safest way to cleanse and moisturize your skin.
- I like the simple packaging in black and white .:)
- ELF Wipes suit my skin and says it suits sensitive skin as well. I am not sure on that, as my skin is not very sensitive.
- It doesn’t sting my eyes at all. Even when I use it on my waterline to remove my kajal I don’t feel any irritation or burning sensation.
- After using it ones since the lid remains intact the cloths are always moistened and it never dries out.
- ELF Wipes cost USD 3 for 20 sheets and I think it is pretty affordable and also price is justified for what it does.
Cons of ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloth
Availability – I don’t find this brand anywhere in Chennai 🙁 other than that I really don’t find any cons with these wipes. I absolutely love it to the core. If you get ELF products in your city then you can ignore this point completely.
My Rating – :-* :-*:-*:-* + 0.5
Would I Repurchase – Yes, for sure.
Like how we go for baby wipes [ignoring the MAC ones for the price] I think one can just blindly get the ELF Wipes as I feel these wipes works as good as the MAC ones and for a lesser price.
37 thoughts on “ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths Review”
never seen thsi brand around here in Kolkata too….. look really nice
Ya Monika 🙁 Their prods are pocket friendly hope we get it soon here in India.
rly looks nice..but don get it out here..btw do we get ne tihn out here 🙁 🙁
wow! this i gotta try though i am pretty loyal to Olive Oil as my makeup remover 🙂
Btw… ELF is a pretty good brand… i am currently using its liquid liner… Its good! and very long lasting….. 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😎 😎 😎 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
the ELF kajal though is pretty useless 😛 😛 😛
Hope u like ths one 🙂
I really like ELF!!! It’s available in Pune so should be available elsewhere as well 🙂
I am currently using it’s liquid liner in black… it’s pretty good! :yes: :yes: :yes: Long lasting as well as water proof 🙂
The kajal though is useless… lip glosses are worth as well…
Now i am loving the makeup wipes 🙂 have gotta try it out 🙂 Thanks Aarthi for review 🙂 it’s most helpful 🙂 :-* :-* :-*
Wow you get in Pune !!!!! Lucky you 🙂
how much did you get it for?
Hey Gia they say its cheap in India as well !!!!
I haven’t tried anything from ELF as yet. :(( And there are such good reviews of some of their products. Infact I forgot to repurchase after my wipes got over..errr… 😛
I am very tempted to buy MAC wipes though. 😛
And your sis gets so much stuff for you that even forget about some it.. :giggle: :giggle:
Me like your sister. :laugh: :laugh:
He he 😉
In most H&G outlets in Bangalore i have seen ELF brand but they dont keep a good stock of these…guess their market strategies as these are very cheap compared to Revlon…
how would anyone buy anything from Revlon etc when u get things cheap in ELF….
I was trying for ELF eyeshadow primer, nail polish wipes but could not get these Coz no one stocks the ELF products… 🙁 🙁
Never knew ELF is available in so many places in India, that too in H&G!!!!!!
OMG… Aarthi!!! I just checked their website and these are 3 usd for 20 wipes!!!!!
That’s cheaper than the J & J baby wipes!!!! And you’re saying they are as good as MAC!!!
😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥
Yup.. Can you believe Mrun 🙂
I have seen ELF products in mumbai
I guess the eyeshadows and the compact 😀
it was for 300 bucks
will get it next time 🙂
Nice review 😀 looks good
Hope u like the wipes as well Gia 🙂