Matte is the season’s biggest make-up trend. Matte is when your face isn’t shiny. Your makeup won’t look dewy. Like the hot trend of the 50’s, Matte’s donning scarlet lips (red hot lips) with matching fingernails are totally in.
Many of us may wonder whether the matte look is meant for us. Well, here’s the answer- Matte make up makes us look younger. The normal shimmer and sparkle can surface wrinkles and lines easily. Matte makeup also accentuates the features of our face, which otherwise weren’t notice.
• Firstly cleanse your face, with a toner. Then let’s commence the matte make up with a primer, use a mattifying face powder which is similar to a primer apply it on your face.
• The primer will fill in all the pores and proffer a smooth surface for the make up.
• Use a concealer where needed.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
• Then apply the foundation. A matte foundation preferred. Pat the foundation into the skin with fingers, do not forget to blend it well. Now that the surface is all set, you need a powder blush preferably earthy shades.
• Apply the blush below the cheekbones, nose and at the outer corners of the eyes. Blush provides a dimension and depth to your face.
Now that your face is done, let’s start the eyes and the lips.
• For the eyes have a deep eye shadow, may be a plum would be appropriate. Blend it properly into the skin; most of us do not do this which leads to a messy eye make up. Start from the crease.
• Get the mascara out and have it on your lashes.
• Do not forget the brows; we all tend to do this. Define it with kajol or eyebrow pencil.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
For the matte lips here are some secrets for plump lips:
• Plump up your lips to fuller flirtier look. Trace around the outer rims of your lips with lip pencil.
• Apply a deep red or similar color lipstick. Next, use a lip brush to fill in your lips for pout plump look.
• Take your lips up another notch. Glam up your lips with an ultra-gloss finish.
• Try all natural nude colors or warm reds for that popping look with the season’s biggest make-up trend.
It doesn’t take rocket science to obtain healthier looking nails. Simple nail solutions will leave your nails looking stunning overnight. Treat your nails to a touch of beauty. Here are few secrets for fabulous nails:
• Carefully choose nail polishes, hardeners and removers and glamorize it with Matte’s nail paints.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
A vivacious nature and dazzling presence is all one wants. With Matte in full trend, you get to look exactly the way you want with subtle makeup. Give your look a glowing, illuminating lift because every woman deserves to feel modish and looks like a star.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!