Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Spicy Cinnamon Review
• Fall in love with colour, all over again.
• Crisper colour from pure pigments.
• Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar.
• Lip colour so rich, so stunning, it’s sensational.
Rs. 299 for 4.2 gm.
For Best Results:
Apply your lip colour by starting in the centre of your upper lip. Work from the centre to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip
Maybelline color sensational range has about 48 captivating shades (as claimed by the site).
Check reviews of shade:
• Hooked on pink here.
• Crazy for coffee and copper brown here.
• Autumn Rush, Blushing Brunette here.
• Plaza Pink here.
• Choco pop here.
• Coral Rush here.
• Totally Toffee here.
• My Mahogany here.
• Warm Me Up here.
• Pink petal here.
I am reviewing here today, my latest purchase (read new love) Spicy Cinnamon.
A closer look at the shade.
Swatch (daylight, no flash, single swipe).
Here it is on me.
My Take on Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick – Spicy Cinnamon:
Color sensational lipsticks from Maybelline are one of its most preferred and sort after range. I have tried 2-3 shades from it and I have been fairly satisfied with their quality at INR 299 price tag.
I picked up the shade Spicy Cinnamon a few days back and I am absolutely in love with this colour off late. The shade seemed like brick red when I saw it first, but the swatch looked more brownish pink. On my lips, it comes out as a beautiful rosy brown with a hint of pink. I absolutely love such shades :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I can easily pull off this shade for my daily makeup as it doesn’t look too bright. The lipstick has creamy finish/formula and the pigmentation is great too. It has a slight/nice sheen to it, but contains no shimmer at all.
Overall, I like this particular shade (and Colorsensational range from Maybelline) a lot and I will definitely repurchase.
What I Like about Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Spicy Cinnamon:
• Great pigmentation, just one swipe gives you enough colour. Can be built upon for more/full coverage.
• Creamy formula/finish, glides on the lips easily.
• Available in a lot of shades catering to all age groups.
• I like the vanilla like taste/fragrance they carry.
• Decent packaging
• Fairly priced @ INR 299
• Easily available across Stores.
What I Do Not Like about Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Spicy Cinnamon:
• No mention of ingredients list anywhere.
• Staying power is not superb.
• Transfers to drinking cups/bottles.
IMBB Rating: 3.5 ON 5 :-* :-* :-*
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Plaza Pink
Maybelline Watershine Lipstick Rose Jam Review, Swatches
My Mini Maybelline Lipsticks Haul
The Bombay Store Cinnamon Soap
Fabindia Orange Cinnamon Face and Body Gel Scrub
Make Room – Room and Linen Spray in Cinnamon Scent