Today, I am here with an eyeshadow palette from the brand “MUA.”If you have been reading my posts regularly, then you must have realized that I have become a total eye makeup addict these days. I am experimenting with so much of eye makeup stuff. Recently, I picked quite a few eyeshadows. Amongst them is this “Twelfth Night” eyeshadow palette from MUA, so read on for more on this palette:
Sparkle this season with MUA’s collection of winter shades. A perfect combination of glam, easy to wear colours- apply with style.
Price and Quantity:
960 INR for 9.6g
My Experience with MUA Cosmetics Twelfth Night Eyeshadow Palette:
The packaging of this eyeshadow palette is simple. It is a glossy black palette with a clear cover that shuts with an audible click. It comes with a double-sided sponge eyeshadow applicator.
The palette closes tightly and makes it travel friendly. The palette is sturdy enough.
This eyeshadow palette has some really nice browns, golds, greens, purples and grey. There are 12 shimmery shades in this palette and you can create different looks using these shades. These shades are also perfect to create pretty winter eye makeup looks. The eyeshadows in this palette are amazingly pigmented. I was impressed to see the pigmentation of these eyeshadows. One thing worth mentioning is that MUA has named all the shades. The shade names are written at the back of the palette. I will tell you about each shade now:
- Ice is a shimmery white gold kind of shade that is perfect to be used as a highlighter.
- Myrrh is a bright yellow gold shade.
- Frost is a nice and cool shimmery sky blue eyeshadow.
- Oudh is a vibrant copper shade.
- Coal is a shimmery soft brown eye shadow with some gold shimmers in it.
- Fir is a beautiful dark brown shade with golden shimmers.
- Hush is a matte shade that is good for highlighting purposes.
- All Spice is a reddish brown shade which has golden shimmers in it.
- Ivy is a deep green shade with a hint of gold.
- Plum is a rich purple shade that is perfect for this winter season.
- Enchant is a deep grey shade with silver shimmers in it.
- Star Shine is a shimmery blue-black eyeshadow.
The texture of these eyeshadows is soft and smooth. They glide on like butter on the lids and do not feel gritty, but some shadows have a bit of fallout than others. The formula is not chalky and the shadows blend effortlessly. The staying power of these eyeshadows is 5-6 hours with a little fading. Overall, this palette has lived up to my expectations.
Check out some eye makeup looks that I have created using a few shades from this palette:
Pros of MUA Cosmetics Twelfth Night Eyeshadow Palette:
- Good packaging.
- Beautiful shades.
- Awesome pigmentation.
- Good texture.
- Blends easily.
- Easy to apply.
- Good staying power.
Cons of MUA Cosmetics Twelfth Night Eyeshadow Palette:
- A little fallout with some shades.
Would I Recommend MUA Cosmetics Twelfth Night Eyeshadow Palette?
Yes, I loved it!
MUA Professional Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette
MUA Glamour Days Eyeshadow Palette
MUA Matte Eyeshadow Palette in Ever After For Matte Eye Makeup Lovers
Makeup Academy 12 Shade Glamour Nights Palette
Makeup Revolution London Essential Day to Night Redemption Palette
Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
Makeup Revolution Ultra Eyeshadows Flawless Palette
Lorac The Skinny Eyeshadow Palette in Nude