If you are wearing one of those gorgeous net sarees to the wedding of your best friend or your sister, you would always be the center of attraction in the crowd! But what makes net sarees so special? Of course, it is the best way to hold on to the Indian tradition in the most modern way, while you still look sensuous, stylish beautiful and elegant! The laces, sequins, needle work, embroidered patterns and shimmers glare through this transparent material to drape your body in the most seductive color in an attractive way. What else can you look for in your party wear?
What Makes Net Sarees A Perfect Party Wear?
Well, the reasons are many and varied; here are the top five reasons:
1. This flimsy fabric drapes around your body in an alluring manner to accentuate your features.
2. They are available in a variety of colors and designs. Whether you want a fabulous golden or a dark maroon, a florescent green or an ocean blue, a classic black or a serene white, you find them in every possible shade with the embroidery of your choice.
3. A family function means a lot of fun and an eye for details. And is detailing possible without the right kind of accessories? Well, net sarees are perfect to be matched with the most dazzling jewelry you can think of. Pair it with your favorite stilettos and embellished clutch bags and you are ready to steal the show.
4. Net sarees are perfect for every occasion. Whether it is your friend’s birthday party or your brother’s wedding ceremony, the sequins, patch-works, embroideries and fabric flowers intertwine with the delicate net to give you a dreamy look.
5. India is a land of big fat weddings! The lovely net sarees are absolutely in keeping with the lavishness of these marriage ceremonies. Worn with a beautifully-tailored blouse and satin petty-coat, you look awesome in nets.
How To Wear Your Net Saree In Your Favorite Colors
When it comes to wearing a net saree, a satin petticoat of the base color and the right kind of jewelry is an absolute necessity. While these trendy net sarees are to be found in every possible hue, here is a guide to wearing them in the top five favorite party-wear shades and combinations of all times:
• The Fascinating Red Net Saree: Red is the color of the Indian bride. So, what can be better than a mesmerizing red embroidered net saree when it comes to wedding parties? Pair it with a full-sleeved conservative, deep-cut or a halter-neck red blouse and carry a clutch bag of the color of the border. Accessorize with heavy silver jewelry and you are set to draw all the eyes on you!
• The Classic Black And Red Net Saree: Black suits every occasion and season. So, you would benefit in every way if your wardrobe has a classic black saree with a typical red combination. The black-red amalgamation is ever green and it is never going to be outdated. Just pair it with a red purse, red bangles and earrings to captivate the hearts that look at you!
• The Serene White Net Saree: For a pure and chaste look, go for a white net saree. Look stylish by pairing it with a white sleeveless blouse and white sequined purse. Wear silver or white gold and paint your fingers in a contrasting color. Your look will soothe every eye that beholds the beauty walking the red carpet!
• The Gorgeous Golden Net Saree: Whether you are married or you are happily single, golden is ever-gorgeous with all its dazzle and shine. An embroidered clutch-bag and classic golden jewelry with minakari embellishments are all you can think of to be the queen of every throbbing heart!
• The Azure-Green Net Saree: The color has a sense of mermaid-like beauty in it! If you can be the angel in your house, what is the harm in being a mermaid in the party? Drape yourself in an exquisite bluish green net saree and fill the evening with innocent frivolity!
Saree Shopping Experience with Utsav Sarees
Saree: Types of Sarees
My Saree Collection for Cousin’s Wedding
Kerala Saree/ Kasavu Saree
Makeup Suggestion for Kanjeevaram Saree: Ask IMBB
Saree: Sizzling Indian Sarees for Diwali
Saree and Blouses Collection, Blouse Styles
Sarees and Suits for Diwali
Saree Blouse Design Ideas
Tips To Preserve Silk Sarees & My Silk Saree Collection
The Charming World of Sarees
The Bengali Bride – Wedding Rituals, Sarees and More
My Bangles Collection for Traditional Sarees
IMBB and Sareez.com Present: ‘Win a $200 Saree’ Contest!