NYX Cream Rouge Blush Tea Rose Review
What the Company Says:
More delicious than peaches and cream? We like to think so. Our velvety smooth mineral Rouge Cream Blush offers a sheer wash of radiant color. The glorious payoff is dewy, sultry and long-lasting. Available in cream blush 12 shades.
$6.50, in India, Rs. 650. I got this at Rs. 520 after discount.
Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene / Propylene / Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyethylene, Mica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyisobutene, Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), D&C Red 6 (CI15850), D&C Red 7 (CI15850), D&C Red 27 (CI45410), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI77499).
My Experience with NYX Cream Rouge Blush Tea Rose:
I got introduced to NYX Rouge Cream Blush after I came across IMBB. I was not first sure of purchasing it, but after seeing its swatches at many reviews mentioned here at IMBB and Ankita’s review on the Natural shade really made me go for it. First, I bought ‘Natural’ and “Rose Petal” shade. I loved these two so much that I also bought two other shades:
These shades are so creamy and feel feather like and blend effortlessly. On my face, these blushes impart a natural flush and a dewy look, which I love a lot. I require just a bit of the product. I am not sure if I would ever be able to finish these off. Tea Rose shade is a pretty nude brown shade with slight pinkish tone. This would suit all skin tones. This is more of a everyday wear kind blush. This would also be a great product for day wear.
Pros of Nyx Rouge Cream Blush “Tea Rose”:
- This is a creamy blush that blends on my cheek effortlessly.
- It imparts a dewy look.
- Quantity provided is quite good.
- Just a bit of it is required for that desired natural flush.
- This particular shade would be an awesome day wear product.
- Of all the four shades I have, I love Tea Rose the most.
- Pigmentation is really good.
- It is quite buildable.
- Staying power is really good, stays some 4-5 hours.
- Several shades are available.
- Its hypoallergenic and cruelty free.
- Price is reasonable compared to other cream blushes.
- If one buys it from Cherryculture or Porkdaisy, then it would cost around Rs. 300 and Rs. 650 in India.
Cons of Nyx Rouge Cream Blush “Tea Rose”:
- May not suit oily skin people during summer.
- It contains mineral oil, so many people sensitive to it won’t like it.
- One should have PayPal or credit card to purchase this from online sites.
- In India, this blush is available at more than twice the price available at online sites.
4.25 out of 5.
Will I Repurchase It?
Yes, I will and I want to try another shade “Golden.”
Below is my pic, where recently, I tried Smokey eye makeup, it’s my first attempt, so there are errors. I would really love to listen all of yours invaluable tips.
Image Source: 1