WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
NYX Tea Rose Round Lipstick Review
NYX Round Lipstick is smooth and moisture with every application!
This is a velvet-textured lip cream that covers the lips with rich colour that smoothes and moistures lips with each application. NYX Round Lipstick is NYX’s best selling lipstick.
INGREDIENTS: Ceresin Wax, Polyethlene Wax, Candelilla wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Beeswax, Lanoline Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oils, Octyl Palmitate, BHA, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, D&C Red No.A1 Lake, Pearl Powder, Iron Oxide.
I was pretty crazy about NYX cosmetics at one point because they’re so affordable! They’re priced $4 each, but on cherryculture.com they’re often marked down to just $2.50. It seemed logical to get a lot of shades since they’re so cheap, and I hauled several different colours. However, my makeup addiction has now been cured, and I’ve gotten rid of much of my makeup, and instead just kept things that I actually use. One of those is the NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose. The other shade I kept is called Fig but unfortunately I lost it! Compared to the photo below, Tea Rose is a little pinker in actual.
My skintone is warm, and is medium with yellow undertones, and I often find lighter pink shades to be too much on the cool side, or looking too unnaturally, artificially light on my face. I tend to go for natural looks and am not too brave with bold colours, especially with lipsticks. Tea Rose is just the right light pink colour for me. It’s a tame, dainty, ladylike, light pink that brightens up my face nicely. It has no shimmers and has a satin finish.
The swatches on my wrist turned out making the colour look darker, so here’s a layer of Tea Rose on my lips, smudged lightly with my pinkie finger.
What I like about NYX Round Lipstick- Tea Rose
- I like the pretty colour of Tea Rose and also that NYX has so many shades of Round Lipsticks to choose from.
- The colour is nicely pigmented and not sheer.
- It’s really inexpensive.
- It doesn’t irritate my lips or leave them feeling very dry.
- The tube has a see-through bottom which lets you see the shade of the lipstick- makes it easy to find the shade you want when going through your lippies.
What I don’t like about NYX Round Lipstick Tea Rose
- It has a soapy scent which isn’t overpowering, but it makes me think of eating soap sometimes. I wish it were unscented instead.
- Though it doesn’t leave my lips feeling very dry, it doesn’t feel moisturizing either.
- It seems to emphasize the lines on my lips a bit and any chapped areas. Which reminds me to always make sure to exfoliate and moisturize the lips before using any lip colour.
- The colour doesn’t last too long. It fades significantly after I take a drink of something.
- It can be hard to order or not priced as cheaply if you’re outside the USA. I purchased mine from a vendor in the USA and had them shipped to me.
Overall, this product for me is just so-so, but that’s okay considering its price. I would recommend this and NYX Round Lipsticks in general if you’re looking for a lipstick that is inexpensive, pigmented, and has a wide array of shades to choose from, and you wouldn’t mind it being scented or the extra step of exfoliating and moisturizing the lips before application. Tea Rose is a nice choice for those seeking a wearable, subtle light pink shade.
Have you used NYX Round Lipstick – Tea Rose ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
NYX Cosmetics Review
NYX Cherry Culture Shopping Experience Review
NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil in Natural and Hot Red Review
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk Review, Swatches
NYX Rouge Cream Blush Review – Natural
NYX Blush Mocha Review, Photos, Swatches
Elle 18 Lipstick Review- Rose Dew and Pinked Powder
Lipstick Swatches, Photos of Revlon Colorburst Soft Rose and Maybelline Color Sensational Autumn Rush Lipsticks
Lotus Herbals Lipstick Review–Rose Wood & Perky Peach