NYX Cream Blush Review, Photos, Swatches
Price Rs 650 for 6 gm product
These days I am digging in cream blushes. First the weather is getting pleasant and second I feel cream blushes look more natural than powder blushes. the only challenge is to get the same amount of blush on both cheeks. 😛
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
What I love about NYX Cream Blush:
- It’s a very soft cream blush that glides on your cheeks easily.
- It’s a buildable blush so it’s easier to work with. Mostly cream blushes are very pigmented so you tend to go over board with them. I don’t face such problem with NYX cream blush.
- It never felt any irritation after using it.
- The colour Natural is a peachy pink colour that gives a very natural blush on your cheeks. Although I feel this wouldn’t be a suitable colour for people with dark complexions.
- It doesn’t give greasy oily look to my cheeks.
- It stays on all day long on me. I have dry skin.
- You get a lot of blush in the pan.
- Little goes a long way.
- It goes evenly on cheeks and even after hours of application it doesn’t look patchy.
- You have lots of blush shades to choose from. Check HERE
Here’s the swatch of NYX Rouge Cream blush Natural
The only thing that I don’t like about NYX Rouge Cream Blush is the packaging. I hate dipping my fingers in the blush. So I pick up some product from the Q Tip , dot it on my cheeks and blend it upward and outward.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
And here is how it looks on me . I wonder if you can see it also. It looks pretty natural. Like my natural blush. :blush:
I am completely loving the NYX cream blush in Natural and if I get a chance, I don’t mind picking up other shades as well. 🙂
I just think that it might not be a great product for people with oily skin because it was way too creamy. May be you would have to prep and prime your skin properly to make it work for you.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*
Have you tried NYX Rouge Cream blush? Please rate in the box below.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!