Orange Black Sponge Technique Nail Art Tutorial
Hi IMBB sweeties! Hope you all are doing well. I’m Easha and this is my first article in IMBB. I’m so exited that I’m practically dancing : D . Okay, let’s come to the point now. Today I’m going to share a very simple and easy nail art technique with you. It barely takes more than five minutes and I guess anyone can do it; no art skill is required for this. So, let’s start.
1. We are going to use two colors, one of them will be dark and another one will be lighter. I chose orange as a base. So, first paint all your nails with the color of your choice. It’s better to use a lighter color as base. Why? You’ll see in a moment. Here is the picture of mine’s.
2. Next, you are going to need a piece of sponge or foam. I used foam for this tutorial. Apply the darker polish on the foam like this.
3. Now, apply this colored part of foam over the half of your already painted nails lightly. It will give a smudgy effect on your nails. Don’t overdo it; otherwise you can loss your desired effect. It will look like this.
If you use a darker color as base, it doesn’t become attractive enough. So, it’s better to use a lighter base.
4. You can keep it in this way and coat it with topcoat or you can add some glitter. I added some glitter over it.
5. Now apply topcoat and TADA! You are done!
Products I Used:
1. Jackelin Nail Lacquer in orange (base).
2. Revlon Nail Enamel- Blackest Black
3. La Femme Nail Glitter no-12.
4. Jackelin Nail Lacquer-240 Clear (topcoat).
I tried to make the tutorial really easy. You can pair up red-black, silver-black, orange-blue etc for your nails, just play with colors you like. Hope you liked my tutorial. 🙂