WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Oriflame Bath Foam with Revitalizing Apricot and White Tea
What it claims: Escape into summer with this enlivening bath foam, enhanced with extracts of apricot and white tea. The fruity, fresh fragrance is sure to revive your senses. It revitalizes skin when cleansing.
Price and Quantity: Rs. 349 for 400 ml
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-3, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Parfum, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Citrate, Benzophenone-4, Panthenol, Camelia Sinensis Extract, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3 Diol, Prunus Armeniaca Juice, Cl 14700, cl 15985.
What I like about the Apricot Shower Gel:
●The packaging: It comes in a sturdy plastic bottle with a flip cap. I am glad that the bottle is completely a colourless see-through plastic so that I can always check the amount of body wash left before I run out of it while still in the shower! (Yes, that has happened to me several times with coloured plastic bottles from Lush and Biotique)
● The fragrance: This gel came into my washroom at a time when I had got pretty much tired of exotic Indian smells like sandalwood, fuller’s earth, jasmine etc. I am not sure if it really smells of Apricots (since I anyway hate fruity smells) but this is a distinctly English smell which I adore. It is neither too strong nor too mild but exactly the intensity I would want it to be 🙂
● I am currently onto my third bottle of this gel as I had purchased three of these on a discount. As a result, I have ended up using it in summer as well as winter and both with and without a body lotion/body butter/oil. It has never dried me out or made my skin feel scratchy. But then again, I do not suffer from dry skin.
● It leaves me feeling squeaky clean.
● Rinses out easily without much ado.
What I don’t like much about the Apricot Shower Gel:
● The fragrance does not last at all. Besides I do like the fragrance of my shower gels to cling on a bit to my clothes while I am still in that semi-wet state after pulling my clothes on. That just does not happen with this shower gel
● The price: I don’t see myself paying 349 rupees on a body wash whose fragrance vanishes from my body even while I am still bathing.
● A dime size quantity on your palm does not lather well. This is not a con for me as I don’t like too much lather anyway but to those for whom the lather produced is a measure of cleanliness achieved, it might be a drawback.
Verdict: Definitely not a must-have but a welcome change from the “regular” body washes.
Would you purchase again? Yes but only when Oriflame is offering it on a discount 🙂
Oriflame Exfoliating Shower Gel with Nourishing Olive & Bamboo Review
Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Blemish Solver Review
Jovees Apricot & Honey Peel Off Mask Review
St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish Fighting Review
St Ives Apricot Whitening Scrub Review