WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
These days, if you notice, I’m a lot into lip glosses, especially semi-opaque ones. This is one of the very first lip glosses I have ever had and I kept repurchasing it (this is my third) till Revlon decided to discontinue it, :waaa: boo-hooo Revlon :((
This shade is Raisin Glaze. This is a sheer warm golden red with gorgeous gold shimmer. It kind of looks like being in the brown family too.
- Glossy formula combines sheer color.
- Intense moisture.
- Light-reflecting spheres to create amazing shine.
- SPF 15.
My Experience with Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss – Raisin Glaze:
I really like the packaging. It looks almost like a Chanel or a Dior. It comes in a square plastic tube with a black cap. The transparent packaging helps to see the shade. It comes with a doe-foot applicator which aids in easy application. Also, the consistency is simply awesome. The fact that it has some different kind of shimmer in it makes it go so smoothly on the lips that it looks like glass or water, actually it gives a very glazed effect. You could pair this over different lipsticks to get the desired look. I really can go on and on about it. 😛 too bad Revlon decided not to make it anymore.
Pros of Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss – Raisin Glaze:
- This particular shade looks very regal. I have never seen any golden-brown shade like this. I have never repeated any cosmetic item, but I got this thrice.
- The gloss is very slick and the shimmer/glitter particles kind of melt on my lips. There is no grittiness at all.
- Gives lips a very glam effect.
- No taste or smell.
- The price is also reasonable. A gloss will last you for months even if you apply every day.
- Very sturdy packaging. I accidentally stepped on it once and it did not crack.
- I apply different lip liners under it to make it look light, dark, maroon-ish, pinkish.
Cons of Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss – Raisin Glaze:
- I won’t recommend it for day time look.
- When it starts to expire, it gets sticky.
I just love this shade and I’m searching in different brands for the same shade, love it 🙂
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss Pearl Plum 18
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss – Coffee Sparkles #63
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss Cherries In The Glow
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss Lilac Cream and Pink Afterglow
Nichido True Colors Collection Eyeshadow in Raisin Wine
Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lip Color Relentless Raisin
Stila Lip Glaze Stick in Orange
China Glaze The Hunger Games Nail Polish – Riveting