- Enriched with baobab oil, Jojoba Oil, and E Vitamin to nourish, protect and beautify skin – magic recipe.
to apply everywhere : body, face, hair (on tips or as pre shampoo mask).
- Can also be used in bath or mixed with foundation or day cream for luminous glow.
- Dermatologically tested and formulated without parabens.
Price : Rs 890/-for 125ml
My Experience with Sephora All-in-one Nourishing Oil
I picked up this oil a few days back and have been using it non stop since then.
I have never used an all-in-one oil before and this looked like an interesting product. It contains Baobab oil, Vitamin E and Jojoba oil , plus it is free of parabens. All sound the things sound interesting to me so I decided to give it a go.
- First, it is a dry oil so it does not leave any trace of greasiness behind. It gets absorbed within seconds and does not soil your clothes at all.
- It leaves skin quite soft but if your skin is very dry you would not find it enough moisturizing.
- It comes in a spray bottle. I think that is HUGGEEE plus. I mean how convenient it is to just spray the oil on your body and rub it off. I am one of the clumsy ones and always spill things. So an oil bottle with a spray nozzle makes life a whole lot easier.
- I would say that it is a summer product than a winter product where you need a whole lot of moisturisation and nourishment for your dry skin. Because there is just a tad bit of moisturization it provides to the skin but it is not enough to work in harsh winter weather. What it does is that it adds a lovely sheen to the skin. So just before stepping out you can spray it on your arms and legs and it gives most lovely healthy glow to the skin.
- Except face I use it everywhere. I also use it for the ends of my hair and it gets rid of the dryness.
- It has a lovely fragrance.. sort of floral but hard to pin point what exactly it smells of. It is not very strong but it stays on for long before fading.
Overall, I am absolutely enjoying using this oil. I keep spraying it many times during the day. 😛 And especially when I wear skirts, I HAVE to use it and I know this would be my most used product for body especially in summers. A very good handy go-to product. 🙂
Rating : 4/5
Shahnaz Forever Hair Oil
Bio Oil Review
Health and Beauty Benefits of Olive Oil
Johnson’s Baby Oil Review
Mahabhringraj Oil for Hair Review
Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof in Deep Black Review
Sephora Perfecting Cover Foundation in Medium Review
Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner – Matte Deep Plum Review
Sephora Instant Refreshing Toner Review