This post is all about siblings of Bollywood actresses. They might not be as famous as their sisters, but these siblings have made their mark in their own selected fields. Some of the siblings have entered Bollywood, but unfortunately, they haven’t tasted success at the same level as their sisters. I have compiled only siblings of famous bollywood actresses, leaving the siblings of Bollywood actors for another day. Let’s start with Katrina Kaif’s siblings 😛
1. Katrina Kaif’s Siblings: Katrina Kaif was born to an English mother and Kashmiri father. Though she looks like Indian, her other siblings look majorly British. She belongs to a big family, a total of 7 siblings, 1 brother and 6 sisters. Her sister Isabel Kaif is making her Bollywood debut soon. Whether she will shine as brightly as her sister remains to be seen 🙂
2. Deepika Padukone: Deepika Padukone has a younger sister named Anisha, who is a very committed and high-ranking golf player in the country. Anisha is often seen with Deepika attending events and award nights. She is not interested in films as yet and is concentrating only on becoming an established golf player in the future, wishing her luck 🙂
3. Priyanka Chopra: She has a younger brother who is 7 years younger to her. He has done his graduation in a culinary course and wants to be come a known chef. Parineeti Chopra is Priyanka Chopra’s cousin sister.
4. Alia Bhatt: Coming from a filmi family, it is believed, her entry into films was smooth. She is the daughter of Mahesh Bhatt and Soni Razdan. Her siblings include Shaheen Bhatt, Pooja Bhatt and Rahul Bhatt who are her half sister and half brother respectively. Emraan Hashmi is her cousin brother. Shaheen Bhatt is a budding scripwriter.
5. Sonakshi Sinha: She has twin brothers Luv and Khush. Her brother Luv played the lead role in the movie “Sadiyan.” It came and went, and nobody saw or cared!
6. Genelia D’Souza: She has a younger brother Nigel D’Souza who works at the Bombay Stock Exchange.
7. Sonam Kapoor: She has two siblings – Rhea Kapoor and Harshvardhan Kapoor. Rhea Kapoor had produced the movie “Aisha” and she also designs for Sonam Kapoor. Sonam Kapoor’s brother Harshvardhan is making his Bollywood debut soon.
8. Anushka Sharma: She has an elder brother Karnesh Sharma who is in the Merchant Navy.
9. Rani Mukherjee: She has a brother named Raja Mukherjee and he produces films.
10. Bipasha Basu: She has two sisters, Bijoyeta and Bidisha Basu, not much is known about them.
11. Vidya Balan: She has an elder sister Priya, who works in the advertising field.
12. Shruthi Hassan: She has a younger sister Akshara who has represented India in Ballroom Latin Dancing.
13. Aishwarya Rai: She has a brother Adithya Rai who was in the Merchant Navy is now doing business. His wife Shrima Rai was crowned Mrs. India in 2009.
14. Esha Deol: Esha Deol has a younger sister Ahana is a trained odissi and classical dancer. She recently got engaged to Vaibhav Vora this year.
15. Lara Dutta: The pretty Lara Dutta has two sisters – Cheryl and Sabrina. Cheryl is a pilot in the Indian Air Force.
16. Shilpa Shetty: Well, Shamita Shetty who is Shilpa Shetty is also an actress, but she hasn’t had the same level of success as her sister, so counting her in.
17. Malaika Arora: Again, counting Amrita Arora in because she isn’t on par with Malaika Arora when it comes to popularity.
18. Kajol: Kajol’s younger sister was just a flash in the pan as far as her Bollywood career is concerned. She is completely off the Bollywood horizon.
19. Shraddha Kapoor: Daughter of Shakti Kapoor, she has a brother – Siddhant Kapoor who will soon be making his bollywood debut.
So, that was my compilation of siblings of bollywood heroines, did I miss anyone out, do comment if I have 🙂
Childhood Pictures of Bollywood Heroines
Bollywood Actresses on Their Wedding Day
Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup
8 Bollywood Actresses with Gorgeous Hair
Diet Secrets of Bollywood Celebrities
Top 5 Bollywood Movies for Fashion Inspiration
Towering Beauties of Bollywood
Bollywood Plastic Beauties
Makeup/ Fashion Lessons from Bollywood Actresses
Top 5 Bollywood Actresses with Good Makeup: IMBB Survey
Hair, Makeup and Fashion Trends of Bollywood Actresses of 1930′s