What it is: A highly pigmented liquid lipstick that’s weightless on the lips and delivers long-lasting results.
What it does:
- This creamy, full-coverage lip color provides intense moisture with bold, long-lasting pigment to stay in place for up to six hours of continuous wear.
- The comfortable texture feels weightless on lips and its color-rich formula does not bleed or transfer.
- Enriched with vitamin E and avocado oil, Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick hydrates and softens lips so they look and feel beautiful.
What it is formulated WITHOUT: – Parabens – Sulfates – Synthetic Dyes – Petrochemicals – Phthalates – GMOs – Triclosan
What else you need to know: This lipstick is available in a variety of matte and shimmer shades.
Price : Rs 1400/-
I got introduced to this lipstick by my dear friend. She was wearing this lipstick and it looked so stunning on her that when i asked her to tell me the name of the lipstick, she kept playing the guessing game with me for hours. 😛 Finally she showed me the two most stunning shades . The next day I went and bought it. 😀
This lipstick had major pros and cons but overall I love it. I’d start with the pros.
- It gives a very lovely soft velvety texture to the lips.
- The color is super pigmented. It is available in 6-8 shades. Some of the prettiest brights and soft colors.
- It is a deep reddish coral with a neon touch. If you like instant pop of color, you MUST check out this shade.
- Comes with a wand applicator. Non fussy and easy packaging. Plus you can see the color of the gloss at all times. easy to store as well.
- Stays on and on and on. Atleast 8+ hours
- Does not have any weird taste or scent.
- The consistency is neither too thin nor thick. It spreads easily.
- Feels very light on lips.
- Free of lots of synthetic chemicals. You can eat it up without much worry. 😛
- You have to have your lips in perfect condition or it would accentuate every fine line of your lips.
- The applicator pics up way too much product. The best way to apply it is to put a little lip color with a wand on your lips and then quickly spread it with your finger tips. This way you’d get even color and you’d be able to control the pigmentation.
- It fades every badly. This could be the problem with this color only since it is such a bright shade. When it fades, it fades patchy. Give a check to your lips after you have a full meal. 😉
- If you don’t wear matte lipsticks, you’d find this drying.
Now despite the cons, I love this lipstick. The shade is beautiful, it’s matte , it’s pigmented and it stays on super long. I have been wearing it a lot of this shade oflate. I am definitely going back for more shades. 🙂
I would give it a 3.8/5.
Some pics of me wearing this lip color. 🙂
My Stila Makeup Shopping
Stila Mineral Matte Eye Shadow Nanda Devi
Stila Lip Glaze Kitten
Stila Kajal Eyeliner – Smoky Quartz
Victoria’s Secret Garden Passionate Kisses Skin Silkening Body Lotion
Victoria’s Secret Garden Silkening Body Splash ‘Endless Love’
Stila In the Garden Eye Shadow Palette Review