WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
The Body Shop Rain Forest Moisture Hair Butter Review
Claims : Luxuriously rich and intensive deep-conditioning treatment for soft, glossy and tangle-free hair. With pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and Community Trade honey and olive oil. No silicones, parabens or colourants.
Use weekly or as required.
For dry and damaged hair.
Size: 200 ml
Price: Rs. 695
Ingredients : Click to enarge
How to use The Body Shop Rain Forest Hair Butter
My Experience with The Body Shop Rain Forest Hair Butter:
When I first thought of applying hair butter in my hair, the only word that came to my mind was “greasy”. I was quite skeptical about using something called “butter” in my hair because my hair are not very dull or lifeless to start with.
Anyway here’s what I think about the hair butter
- It’s not greasy. You just need a tiny amount of the hair to spread it in your hair. I have a little lower than my shoulder length hair so I don’t need to much. The texture is light.
- It leaves my hair soft without any greasiness. Hair butter is like a moisturiser for your hair.
- it’s not heavy at all. After shampooing my hair, I rub some hair butter between my palms and spread on the hair (not on scalp). Then I run my fingers through hair to detangle my hair and help spread the hair butter evenly.
- The hair butter has a pleasing mild smell. It smells mildly of cocoa butter . The other day I hugged a friend and the first thing she said was “your hair smell soooo good” 😀
- It’s free of silicones, parabens or colourants.
- A little goes a long way.There is a loot of product to last you good 8-10 months.
- The best thing I like about hair butter is that it detangles my hair. I comb my hair after air drying and I barely have any major tangles to deal with.
- It gets rinsed off easily.
Not So Good things about The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter:
- If you use too much of it, You would end up with greasy hair. It’s only after 3-4 washes that I actually got used to the right quantity for my hair. “1-2 hazlenut size amount* might not hold true for everyone.
- I don’t see any effects of the hair butter right after using it. As the day passes by or may be the next day my hair start feeling soft and nice.
Here is the swatch.
Overall , a nice experience but not “wow” . The major reason I like this hair butter is that it does detangles my hair so my hair breakage has reduced drastically. So I am happy. 🙂
Rating : :-* :-*:-* + 0.5
Have you used The Body Shops Rainforest Hair Butter? Please rate in the box below.
Note : Provided by brand for consideration.