Five Steps to Achieve Beautiful Thick Eyelashes
1. Mascara (Maybelline Colossal Volume)
2. Eyelash Curler (Oriflame Eyelash Curler)
3. Kohl/Kajal (Revlon Colorstay – Black)
4. Eyelash Comb (QVS – Eyelash Grooming Brush)
I am one of the unfortunate girls who have not been blessed with beautiful thick eyelashes. My eyelashes are sparse and without a hint of mascara I tend to look a bit scary 😛
Today I would like to share with you some steps that I follow to make my eyelashes look more beautiful.
But for that I’d (unwillingly) HAVE to post my ‘before’ picture so that you can compare…AARGHHH!
1. First I like to tightline my eyes. It makes my eyelashes look thicker. Those who are unaware of the term : It means applying eyeliner/kohl to the underside of your upper lashes. Its like applying ‘kajal’ to your upper waterline.
Method: Lift your top eyelid gently, place your eyeliner on the waterline, look completely down (it helps :P) and draw a line.
2. Next, I apply a very very thin coat of mascara.
3. Then I carefully curl my eyelashes. The thin coat of mascara helps to set the curl. Be careful while curling your lashes as the mascara might stick to the eyelash curler. You might skip the previous step if you are a beginner.
4. Next apply two coats of your favourite mascara.
5. Finally brush your eyelashes with an eyelash comb to get rid of clumps if any.
and tada!! Just look at the difference!
• The results would be better if you use a better mascara.
• You might use mascara to your lower lashes too. Use an angular brush for that.
• The third picture is of my other eye to which I have just applied two coats of mascara.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial.