Sunken, sallow face does not make an attractive site to look at. Some people in their desperation to have a chiselled face go a little too far that their face end up looking bony and unhealthy. Trying to get chubby face or cheeks does not mean piling up fat on your face, rather it means toning facial skin in a way that gives a younger and more healthful appearance to it.
Mentioned below are few exercises and tips that will help you plump up your facial muscles and make your face appear fuller and more radiant.
Tips and Exercises to get fuller cheeks:
• Apart from maintaining an active lifestyle, you need to increase the intake of some foods to add that chubbiness on your cheeks. Food items like honey, olive oil, apples, carrots, milk, cheese and oats are known to make your skin supple and your cheeks chubby.
• Mix 3 pieces of apple, 3 slices of carrot and add half cup of lemon juice to it. Drink this juice every morning to make your cheeks chubbier.
• Avoid smoking and drinking, both of which can cause skin to lose elasticity.
• Drink a lot of water (the usual 8 glasses per day) to keep the cheeks chubby.
• Take a deep breath through your mouth and hold the air in your mouth as if you were about to play the trumpet. Try holding on to this pose for 30-60 seconds and then blow out the air gently. This is the simplest way to work your cheek muscles and jawline.
• Pucker your lips out as far and as tight as you can. Then, bring your lips back into a smiling position with your mouth shut tight. Hold for about five seconds and then extend your lips out again. Repeat this exercise 15 times to get fuller cheeks.
• Put the heels of both palms on each side of your face at the top of your cheek bone and smile as wide and full as possible. Hold this contraction and use the heels of your hands to press on the muscles of your cheeks that tighten when you smile. Hold this position for a count of 10 and relax. Perform this exercise in the sets of three.
Generally we tend to exclude the face from our daily fitness regime. Whereas the truth is that our facial muscles are as responsive to exercise as our body muscles. You can rejuvenate the elasticity and natural collagen of your face by doing simple facial workouts daily, which in turn will help you smoothen the sunken areas of your face, thereby giving you a more youthful glow.
Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)- 2
Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)
Surya Namaskar Animation
4 Yoga Asanas to Lose Weight
How to Reduce Thighs and Buttocks Using a Treadmill
Facial Exercises for Double Chin
Facial Exercises for Removing Wrinkles
How to Firm Loose Neck Skin
How To Tighten Facial Skin
5 thoughts on “Tips and Exercises to get Fuller Cheeks”
thank you nice tips 🙂
wow.. worth reading post era as always.. 🙂
Miranda Kerr! <3 <3
how to improve cheeks
My cheeks is so thin plz give meeeee solution to get my cheeks chubby m so sad