My Top 8 Lipsticks / Lipstick Shades
I just randomly thought of sharing my favourite lipsticks with you all. 🙂 They are not in any particular order.
1. Chanel Rouge Coco La Pausa : This is my first Chanel Lipstick . It’s a peachy gold colour . I like to pair this lipstick with coral blushes. I think every woman should own atleast one Rouge Coco Lipstick.
2. Dior Addict High shine Color in Charmed Pink : I bought this solely because my hubby liked this lipstick on me. He still compliments me whenever I wear it. :shy:
3. Estee Lauder Stay in Place Lipstick – Stay Ginger : It is a long staying matte lipstick. I mostly wear it when I want to keep my lips very understated. Love the texture .
4. MAC Cosmo Lipstick : It is one of my most used lipstick. It’s a dusty pink creem sheen lipstick. It gives a slight shine to the lips and then goes matte. Love it, love it and would always repurchase it. Creemsheen lipsticks are a little drying but they have good staying power.
5. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach : My all time fav shade. It is very similar to the Chanel La Pausa but Chanel one is more of an evening shade because of the golden sheen it has. Revlon Colorburst Lispticks can seriously give high end lipsticks a good run for their money.
6. Lakme Gypsy Collection Lip Palette: I never thought i would be reaching for this palette so much. i carry this in my bag all the time and I love doing touch ups with it.
7. Lotus Herbals Pure Color Lipstick Peach Creme : Love the shade, tecture, staying power, price and just everything about it.
8. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Warm Me Up : It is my on the go nude lipstick. I reach for it the most.
9. I forgot to add my red Lipstick. It is Heartless from The MAC Venomous Collection. It’s a cherry red shade and would suit a lot of people.It is a kind of red that would brighten up anyone’s complexion. 🙂