How to Treat Uneven Skin Tone
Skin pigmentation or uneven skin tone as it is normally called is caused due to the increased production of melanin in our skin. Although it does not pose any threat to our physical health yet the mental health of some people suffering from it may get affected.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Skin pigmentation at an early stage can be cured by following some home remedies but for severe cases of pigmentation cosmetic treatments prove beneficial.
• Rub lemon juice over the affected area and let it remain for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it away with warm water. The lemon juice will subtly and safely help reduce the appearance of uneven skin tones.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• Cut a ripe potato in half and rub the fleshy area over the blotchy areas. Allow the potato juice to remain for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water. The potato flesh has natural skin lightening properties that will help correct uneven skin tones.
• One of the most effective uneven skin tone remedies is exfoliating the skin with a mixture of yogurt or curd and grounded orange peels. You can apply the paste of your skin and remove the dead cells, which helps even out the skin tone.
• Massage tomato pulp for about 10 minutes to rectify an uneven skin tone. This can also help you clear blemishes and patches.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Chemical Peel: As the name suggest this procedure requires a chemical solution to remove the upper layer of the skin through gentle exfoliation which in turn improve the texture and appearance of the skin.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
• Laser treatment: In this treatment the damaged skin is removed layer by layer using a carbondioxide laser resulting in lesser problems with hypopigmentation i.e. lightening of the skin. It is also called as laser peel or laser vaporization.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Remember these fundamental tips to have a great skin always:
• The basic cleansing, toning, moisturizing and exfoliating routine is mandatory to have a great skin.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
• Protect yourself from sun as far as possible. Apply sunscreen to avoid skin problems caused due to sun exposure.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
• Exercise daily to improve blood circulation and get that perfect glow.
• Drink at least 1.5 liters of water daily to keep toxins away. Including a lot of fruits, vegetables, juices and pulses in your diet will also help flush out the toxins from the body, thereby evening out your skin tone.