Hide dark circles and blemishes with our creamy formula that dries matte and stays put. Because it’s a pencil, it’s easy to apply with precision. A concealer in pencil form equals precise application, and less mess-no brush, no dipping your finger into a pot, or squeezing a dollop onto a sponge. Dot on tiny blemishes, or shade in large problem areas (like redness around the nose and chin). The creamy formula blends easily, then dries down to a smudge-free matte finish.
Price : USD 20/ Rs 1200 approx
Available in 8 shades
My Experience :
I took a long time to start using this concealer pencil. I am not too comfortable using concealer pencils. I always feel more comfortable applying concealer either with a brush or my finger tips. I started using this concealer before I left for the trip and have been using it on and off. Honestly, I ended up quite liking it ….barring the packaging.
- The consistency of concealer is quite creamy so there is no dragging or tugging the skin, which was my main concern using the pencil concealer. This goes on like a dream, blends seamlessly and sets in perfectly.
- It is suuuuper pigmented and gives the most opaque coverage. I mean it covers dark under eye circles like no other concealer I have used so far.
- It sets to a matte finish. And once you set it with powder it looks pretty natural.
- The staying power is incredible. I have barely seen it creasing or fading in long 10-11 hour wear as well.
- I mostly use it to conceal the blemishes but I have also used it as an under eye concealer. I find it quite a tad bit heavy for day time wear but when you want that flawless looking skin for evening wear, this is what I like using the most. I also love using it on the corners of my mouth and chin area. I love how seamlessly it goes on and blends into my skin.
- The only drawback is that you have to sharpen it with the fat sharpener and a LOT of product gets wasted.
Other than that, this concealer really came as a surprise package to me. The creaminess and the staying power are just commendable. I always slip it in my bag to sometimes tweak that little mark or to freshen up the edges of my lipstick. If you have really dark circles to conceal, def give this a shot. It is damn pigmented and would conceal just about anything. 🙂
Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipsticks
Urban Decay Rapture Sheer Revolution Lipstick
Urban Decay F-Bomb Sheer Revolution Lipstick
Urban Decay Liar Sheer Revolution Lipstick
Urban Decay Streak Sheer Revolution Lipstick
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
The Body Shop Concealer Pencil Shade 04 Review
ELF Studio Concealer Pencil and Brush Review
10 thoughts on “Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil Review, Swatch”
Rati, anything to get a matte look, i get so greasy now 🙁
It seems sooooo good, and isn’t even that expensive. But, why does it come in this sharpenable, pencil form! :/
I do this little thing where if you pull of the bottom end of the pencil (so in this case that cream coloured bottom part) then it exposes the product from the bottom of the pencil. You then use a clean thin eyeshadow/eyeliner makeup brush to then push out the product, all the way out of the top end and store in a small cosmetic container. Saves wastage of product and eliminates ever needing to shapen the damn thing, plus it’s really easy to do! I started doing it with the NYX jumbo pencils. I am now unstoppable! Hehe 🙂
Needing to sharpen*
super smooth it looks no doubt 🙂
I love matte coverage! 🙂
woowwww… this looks so good! I wanna try 🙂
Sounds like a dream product 😀
its has all the plus… and its matte too 🙂 and it isn’t even highly expensive
Looks promising for my prominent dark circles. Which shade did you get? I am almost the same skin tone as you.