Hide dark circles and blemishes with our creamy formula that dries matte and stays put. Because it’s a pencil, it’s easy to apply with precision. A concealer in pencil form equals precise application, and less mess-no brush, no dipping your finger into a pot, or squeezing a dollop onto a sponge. Dot on tiny blemishes, or shade in large problem areas (like redness around the nose and chin). The creamy formula blends easily, then dries down to a smudge-free matte finish.
Price : USD 20/ Rs 1200 approx
Available in 8 shades
My Experience :
I took a long time to start using this concealer pencil. I am not too comfortable using concealer pencils. I always feel more comfortable applying concealer either with a brush or my finger tips. I started using this concealer before I left for the trip and have been using it on and off. Honestly, I ended up quite liking it ….barring the packaging.
- The consistency of concealer is quite creamy so there is no dragging or tugging the skin, which was my main concern using the pencil concealer. This goes on like a dream, blends seamlessly and sets in perfectly.
- It is suuuuper pigmented and gives the most opaque coverage. I mean it covers dark under eye circles like no other concealer I have used so far.
- It sets to a matte finish. And once you set it with powder it looks pretty natural.
- The staying power is incredible. I have barely seen it creasing or fading in long 10-11 hour wear as well.
- I mostly use it to conceal the blemishes but I have also used it as an under eye concealer. I find it quite a tad bit heavy for day time wear but when you want that flawless looking skin for evening wear, this is what I like using the most. I also love using it on the corners of my mouth and chin area. I love how seamlessly it goes on and blends into my skin.
- The only drawback is that you have to sharpen it with the fat sharpener and a LOT of product gets wasted.
Other than that, this concealer really came as a surprise package to me. The creaminess and the staying power are just commendable. I always slip it in my bag to sometimes tweak that little mark or to freshen up the edges of my lipstick. If you have really dark circles to conceal, def give this a shot. It is damn pigmented and would conceal just about anything. 🙂
Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipsticks
Urban Decay Rapture Sheer Revolution Lipstick
Urban Decay F-Bomb Sheer Revolution Lipstick
Urban Decay Liar Sheer Revolution Lipstick
Urban Decay Streak Sheer Revolution Lipstick
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
The Body Shop Concealer Pencil Shade 04 Review
ELF Studio Concealer Pencil and Brush Review