Hi Everyone, 🙂
Most of you must already be aware that Vellvette is now Fab Bag. . Same everything just short, catchy and easier to remember name. 🙂 I liked the name. You know Vellvette was a little difficult to spell, if I may say so. 😀
Some new changes along with the name that have been made :
- Clean and easier to navigate website. You may check it out HERE
- They have introduced a Fab Bag for men as well.
- There is a gifting option added. So now you can gift a bag! 🙂
- A Fab Bag Rewards Program is introduced where every purchase gives members points that can be redeemed on full-size products on fabbag.com .
So anyway, this is my this months’s Fab Bag and it’s suuuppper awesome!
First, the bag is kinda sexy black with stars on it. It’s pretty and functional. It’s already been exchanged for my old makeup bag in my bag.
The 4 things that I got in my bag are :
- LA Splash Nail Color in sparkling blue shade. The name is sparkling stratosphere. It’s brilliant. You have to apply two coats of it to get an even coat such as shown below. There has been zero chipping from past 5 days.
- The Burt’s Bees Coconut Foot Cream : I am not a fan of coconut fragrance but thankfully this had a sweet coconut fragrance not the coconut oil kinda smell. And it works like a charm for dry feet. It’s a clear slightly sticky cream that moisturises your feet very well. The only thing is that you have to wash you hands after using this because the cream is quite sticky. I have been using it everyday and I wake up with soft feet every morning.
- Anne Andre Acetone Free Nail Paint remover : Yet to use it but looks like a good no brainer.
- Origins Anti Ageing Cleanser : It’ a foamy cream based white coloured cleanser, which foams up well and cleans the skin. It rinses off well. It does not feel like it’s ripping off moisture for my skin. It feels gentle to use but I have to follow up with a moisturiser.
Overall, I am very very Happy with my Fab Bag. There is nothing in the bag that I don’t like . 🙂
What have you received on your Fab Bag? 🙂
And last but not the least, a very cool video introducing the Fab Bag team. 🙂
My Big Blue Bag from Vellvette.Com
Retro Love from Vellvette
Vellvette Box March 2013 Edition
Vellvette Box February 2013 Edition
Vellvette Box January 2013 Edition
Vellvette Box April 2013 Edition
Vellvette Bag November Review and Giveaway
*product sent by brand for consideration.