WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Victoria’s Secret Strawberry and Champagne Stimulating Body Scrub Review
This was the next product I tried from the Victoria’s Secret gifts given by my sister. Though I like my H20 scrub the fragrance of this scrub tempted me to try this. The fragrance is amazing as usual like any other product from Victoria’s Secret. I thought the bath bubbles smells the best but this one beat down the bath bubbles in the fragrance and I am absolutely in love with this product.
The cute pink tube says that this scrub has strawberry, champagne and cassis. This scrub belongs to the secret garden range as well. From the back of the tube “Buff away dry skin with naturally exfoliating sugar crystals from a Secret Garden as you cleanse with luxurious, fragrant foam. This innovative formula can be applied to wet skin in shower or bath, concentrating on elbows, knees, or anywhere skin needs extra smoothing.”
This 200 gm tube has a transparent scrub that exfoliates my skin. To describe the fragrance – it is soothing, mesmerizing, tempting, drooling and just amazing. When I opened the tube to take few pictures I couldn’t stop inhaling the smell like how few of us can’t resist the smell of wet sand, fuel, etc. Yes, the fragrance is addictive. If you are allergic to strong scents only then this is not a product for you. Else I would recommend this to all ladies at IMBB.
The smell lasts long like how a perfume does. The scrub is soft and on rubbing over my skin melts slowly and lathers well. I am head over heels in love with this scrub that I want to use it every day but at the same time I don’t want to finish the tube so soon. A little amount would be sufficient as it lathers really well. I don’t know how to describe the smell – a mix of fruity and floral fragrance might be. It moisturizes my skin so well that I can feel smooth and shiny skin after bath. This is a great exfoliator and moisturizer that pampers my skin completely.
Now let me stop drooling over this product and I shall list out the pros and cons that would give you a better idea about this scrub. In brief, if you get this brand in your city trust me and go grab this from the stores and I am sure you won’t be disappointed.
- Great fragrance. Few might feel it is strong [but I don’t] so smell this one before you get it for yourself.
- Large tube goes a long way. Little amount would be sufficient as it lathers very well.
- This product is not tested on animals.
- Packaging is neat and intact.
- Gets the right amount out of the tube and flip open lid helps to keep the product in without spilling out. You can be sure of it and this can be carried around.
- Packaging is attractive in pink tube with golden shimmery lid.
- Exfoliates my skin.
- Moisturizes my skin.
- Skin looks glowing and fresh after bath.
- Best among the scrubs I have used so far.
- 100% satisfying product in all ways and does everything that it claims.
- Availability – Not available in my city yet and also not yet in most of the cities in India. Here is a great fan waiting for your products to be launched here and also this fan is tempting a large crowd of girls to buy your products so come soon to India 😉
- Tube is a bit huge to be carried around. Though I am sure it won’t leak or spill this is quite big to be carried around.
A tip that worked for me – I have found a new alternative for such huge tubes. Whenever I empty samples I keep the bottles and fill them with such products whenever I go for a trip or vacation. Try doing this and I am sure this would help you a lot. Also I need not compromise on my shampoos and conditioners that they provide in the hotel.
My Rating -5/5
Taking even one point out of 5 cannot be justified. So I am giving all points.
Will I Repurchase? – Yes, I want. I want. I want.
Price – This is a gift so I am not aware of the price and this was purchased by my sister during a sale in New York. She said it is the best time to purchase products from Victoria’s Secret as the deal is justified; else their products are a bit expensive. So sorry again for not being able to tell the price, if any of IMBB girls here know the price or has used this product please share it with us.