WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Victoria’s Secret Romantic Wish Exhilarating Body Wash
If you have read my previous post on Victoria’s Secret then yes this is the same Romantic Wish but the review is about the body wash this time. First thing I did is to check all the available synonyms for the word ‘Exhilarating’ and I found exciting, elating, thrilling, enlivening, invigorating, lifting, bracing and heady as the answers. I completely agree with all the above mentioned terms when it comes to Victoria’s Secrets bath products. The more I try their products the more I am praising their range and I wish we get this brand here soon.
As the body scrub the body wash also has the wordings ‘Pomegranate, Freesia and Cucumber Blossom’ so I guess the fragrance is a mix of all the above. Again I can’t explain the fragrance or tag it as fruity or fresh but this reminds me of some shampoo they use in the parlour and it smells more like a shampoo. This body wash lather pretty well that I take a very little amount every time and it would suffice for one bath. Hence there is a lot more product left for use. You can see the quantity left in the bottle in spite of using this for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Like any other VS product all I would like to say about the fragrance is mind blowing. You must must have a VS product if you are a person who takes a long time for your bath and I am sure this product will make you stay longer in the bathroom.
Skin feels soft smooth and cleansed after the bath and also I need more water to feel squeaky clean. It does not dry my skin and neither moisturizes. It does a mediocre job and I am pretty happy with this.
Pros of Victoria’s Secret Wish Body Wash
- Fragrance is amazing.
- Lathers very well.
- Small amount is required every time and hence one bottle lasts long.
- Does not dry my skin.
- Fragrance stays in the skin for quite some time.
- Gives the feeling of refreshing bath.
- Normal VS packaging with intact lid. It came all the way from New York to Chennai without spilling.
Cons of Victoria’s Secret Wish Body Wash
- Not easily available.
- Price is a bit on the higher range so look out for the sale time.
- Not comfortable to be carried around during travel.
Would I Repurchase – Yes. Why not?
My Rating – :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
I recommend everyone to try at least one Victoria’s Secret Body Wash or Scrub.
Also Read :
- Victoria’s Secret Romantic Wish Body Scrub Review
- Victoria’s Secret Strawberry & Champagne Stimulating Body Scrub Review
- Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Sumptuous Bath Bubbles Review
- Victoria Secret – Beauty Rush Passion Fruit Pop Reveiw