Today I am going to review another body mist, this time it is from one of our favorite brands Victoria’s Secret. There are a ton of Victoria’s Secret body mists reviewed here on IMBB and all of them just make me feel so greedy. I want them all! 😛 Seriously, the packaging and the lovely fragrances they come in make them so irresistible.
The body mist I am reviewing today is from their Midnight Exotics range in the Deep Berry fragrance. The Forbidden Vanilla fragrance from their Midnight Exotics range has already been reviewed here on IMBB. I got this body mist as a gift from one of my mom’s close friends. You can imagine the big smile on a girl’s face when she is gifted a Victoria’s Secret product. Well, I have been using it pretty much for the last 4-5 months. Let’s find out how I liked the product.
Exotic and warm, this seductive scent is a hypnotic twist on berry. Infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Inspired by sultry temptations and secret desires, Deep Berry Fragrance Mist takes you to the edge of sexy.
Tips & Tricks:
For longer-lasting fragrance, start with Deep Berry Body Wash or Smoothing Body Scrub, and follow with Hydrating Body Lotion, Deep-softening Body Butter or Ultra-moisturizing Hand and Body Cream.
Exotic Notes: Scarlet berry & sensual woods.
It retails at 12 USD for a 250 ml/8.4 fl oz bottle.
My experience with Victoria’s Secret Midnight Exotics Deep Berry Fragrance Mist:
I love the purple and black packaging! Just this mist sitting on my dressing table looks uber-sexy. It’s a plastic bottle and I like that I can carry it in my bag without having to worry about it breaking and causing a mess. I agree that it is a pretty big bottle to carry around but I carry a big bag around anyway so I don’t really mind plus the scent is so amazing(which I will come to shortly) that I feel like re-spraying it on myself during the day.
Now coming to the scent of this mist, I have only word LOVE! Believe me, if you want to smell special, if you want to smell lovely, if you are going on a date you need to get this! 😛 Okay, having said that it is not some super sensual kind of a scent(which I am personally not much into) which you would find uncomfortable wearing to office. In fact, it is not strong and I think it just smells playful yet elegant. I have gotten a few good compliments while wearing this which makes me love this scent even more.
It smells a little fruity and woody at the same time which I love because I do not enjoy pure fruity scents. I need something little extra to be present in a plain fruity scent to really like it. It also has a very soothing, calming effect on my senses and I think it is due to the chamomile in it. Overall, I think it is a really good scent for a 20-something girl but I feel if you like it you should get it no matter what your age is. It is my go-to scent and I almost always end up wearing this when I cannot decide what perfume/mist to wear. However I know that fragrances are very personal and many a times I have picked up a perfume based on another person’s recommendations but have failed to like it because it doesn’t please my nose.
Coming to the longevity of this body mist, I am quite surprised that it does last me a good 6-7 hours which is quite commendable for a body mist. I can actually smell it on me at the end of the day as well and the fragrance doesn’t change much during the day which I really like. I don’t like strong scents because they give me a headache which is why I gravitate towards lighter scents. But lighter scents come with a con of having poor lasting power. However this one in spite of being light manages to last me a good amount of time. Thumbs up to that! Overall I am quite impressed with this product and would love to get a couple more in different scents.
Pros of Victoria’s Secret Midnight Exotics Deep Berry Fragrance Mist:
- Beautiful, super adorable packaging which looks really nice on your dressing table.
- The scent of course which is my favorite part! Smells sweet and woody at the same time. Perfect!
- The smell is not too strong or overpowering. Ideal for sensitive noses like mine.
- Lasts a good 5-6 hours on me but you can top it up throughout the day to increase the impact of the scent.
- The smell does not change during the day and it is pretty much the same at the end of the day.
- Easy to carry around in your bag since it is a plastic bottle.
- You get a good amount of product in that bottle and it will last you a good amount of time even if you use it generously on a daily basis.
- Spray this to smell extra special or even wear it office. It is quite versatile.
- Will definitely get you a few compliments. Take my word on it.
Cons of Victoria’s Secret Midnight Exotics Deep Berry Fragrance Mist:
- None that I can think of except the fact that availability of Victoria’s Secret products is really poor in India. We have to rely on e-commerce websites which hike up the price of these products to an insane amount at times. So ask your friends/relatives to get you some when they visit U.S.
- Some may find the bottle a little big to carry around but personally it is not a con for me.
Will I repurchase Victoria’s Secret Midnight Exotics Deep Berry Fragrance Mist?
Yes I would. But I would definitely also like to try out other scents from Victoria’s Secret.
Victoria’s Secret Sheer Love Eau de Toilette
Victoria’s Secret Sheer Love Ultra Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream
Basic Instinct Sheer Mist by Victoria’s Secret
Victoria’s Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist
Victoria’s Secret Angel Fragrance Mist
Victoria’s Secret Midnight Exotics Forbidden Vanilla Fragrance Mist
Bath and Body Works Amber Blush Fine Fragrance Mist
Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Fine Fragrance Mist
The Body Shop White Musk Smoky Rose Fragrance Mist
The Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine Fragrance Mist
Maybelline Baby Lips – Anti-oxidant Berry
Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Crush Review